My Dreamed Lovestory: Mr. Annoying Rude and The P.A.

I will write a story that could make all people inlove relate to it.

By chance I want also to make the readers realize how love..the love itself affect everyone's life.

Love then?! I don't know why it's just so amazing..its so constant in people's life.Love still blooms,love still grows, love is still with you as long as you live.

It's just that love how painful it is still be loved.

I was just only a dreamer...at the same time a believer...because I believe someday that my dreams will come true.

Dreams includes the element of my love, my trust, my happiness and my life..It's a matter of fact that dreaming is free...as well to love,we have hearts to let us remind that love is love itself better then,much and sometimes worst than ever.

If you can't understand what I'm trying to say..just feel it.It was present then..there..in there..just put your right hand over your heart.

I was just an ordinary girl with an ordinary life and an ordinary beauty...in short I'm just plain and simple.

Sorry for my grammar here..I'm too busy to not to edit and check it.

Please bare also with my English..I'm not that perfect!

Thanks to Micko Rivera..The Woohyun Ph for allowing me to use his name in this story!!

To My pupils also who believe and supports me eversince! Daebak guys! Love you all!!:)

******

PROLOGUE

About Lovelife?

Well? I don't know what to say?

I'm 22 now but I haven't experience into a long term and serious relationship since then.

Maybe the right one is not yet coming. Maybe this is not yet the right time.

Maybe someday, someone will come along and can tell me everyday that he loves me.

As usual, I'm just a typical girl imagining to have a fairy tale.

Oh well? I'm one of those Hopeless Romantic kind of girl on the billions of list.

I'm just only imagining the man of my life, the one who will filled up my dreams at night. The one who could make me smile.

The one who could do everything for me.

Naaaaa....here I am again being the Hopeless Romantic.

I don't know why? I'm this loveless, aside from the family and friends admitting the fact that we also need someone to be there for us, to be our shoulder to lean on, to be the one who can cry with us, laugh with us and be with us.

Love? It's just hard for me to explain at this point of time because I'm not inlove. Maybe not? I'm just waiting for the right time to see him again and have the assurance if I am inlove.

Sometimes the definition of love defines on how you feel, how you love, how you relate to it.

Sometimes love is really magic, because it was just a piece of art that all can relate to it when speaking and feeling it.

Love in other words have alot of definitions.

For me, before when I got to fall inlove, way back 3 Years agoit's just that it can be carefully concealed. Thus, it's true. He doesn't know how much and how long I loved him. Until such times that love resides and permanently stays in my heart. It grows deeper and grows stronger. It's because I'm willing to wait, but the fact bulted in...I'm just the one who is inlove. Maybe 3 years of waiting might come to an end.