CHAPTER 6

*After the arenas at the Hotel*

Roman's POV.

I pulled her inside fast and shoved her to the door as i close it with our bodies. I started to kiss her roughly as i undress her.

"Mm... Please!" She moaned as i place kissed on her neck

"You sure about this?" I asked as i kiss her neck and pinned her hands over her head

"Yes!" Is all she said

I let her go and walked close the bed, i looked at her with a smirk... She smiled seductively and walked over very sexy taking her clothes off. I took off my clothes, once i was fully naked i sat on bed. She was fully naked infront of me. She is abit shy. I pulled her hand gently and makes her sat on me. My dick is so hard that it almost enter her when she sats on me.

"mm" she moaned

I caressed her back up and down gently and placed few kiss on her neck. Then i started to kiss her very passionate. She kissed back. It is very nice yo feel wanted by the person you want as well. Its been a damn while since the last time i felt this way. I moved my hands on her hips. She wrapped her hands around my neck and started gridding on me making me want to be inside her already.

"Mm... Fuck!" I groaned through kisses

"Mm" She moaned

I moved one of my hands to her pussy and started caressing it... Damn she is wet.

"Ahh... Mm" She moaned

"Damn bae you are so wet" I said as i look deep into her eyes

She looked at me seductively and licked her lips while i touch her. I slide a finger inside her. She throws her head back

"Oohh yes!" She moaned

I thrusted in and out for a lil while then i added another finger thrusting it few times...

"Ooh God! Yes!" She moaned lost in pleasure

"You are ready" I said and i rolled us over the bed

Now i am ontop of her. I spread her legs open and put her on missionary position. I put my dick on her entrance. I looked at her.

"You sure?" I asked one more time making sure she want me to be her first

She noded (yes) So i slide myself inside her slowly. I can feel her body tense. She close her eyes and bite her lips. I can tell she is inpain. I slide all the way in and i can feel her pussy walls stretching open.

"Aahh... Fuck it hurts" She cried

"I know baby!" I said low

I stop for a moment to wait as she adjust to my size... I kissed her lips softly trying to calm her. I caresser her face gently and kissed her jaw, her neck, her chest... Once she started to relax i can feel her body is responding to my kissed and touch. She is ready! I started moving up and down softly.

"Mm so tight!" I groaned

"Oohh... Hmm" She moaned

I started playing with her right nipple. I suck it and lick it as i thrust my dick in and out of her tight pussy.

"Hhmm" She moaned scratching my back

"Aahh... Shit baby!" I groaned as i start to lose myself

After few minutes we cummed calling eachothers names and i colapsed beside her...

"Mm Mr. Anoa'i" she moaned with her eyes close

I pulled her ontop me and hugs her by her waist. She lay her head on my chest falling asleep.

*Next Morning*

Knock. Knock. Knock.

*Door*

"Bro!" Dean called from the door

I open my eyes and looked at Chrissy... She is still sleeping on my chest with a leg thrown over my legs. I gotta get out without Dean seeing her naked on my bed...

Hope you guys like it...

Is short but if i make them long the story will end too soon...

Xoxo💋

Jann Shield Boo❤