Filles De Roi Trivia

Aesthetic made by aestheticinnamon. You should go check out their awesome aesthetic shop and their other profile, mintycrowns!

-The idea of the story was based off of the Filles De Roi. The Filles De Roi were woman from France that were sent to New France to marry a man and have kids with them. However, they didn't alternate husbands like the she-cats did in this book.

-The plan that Brackenstar created was that she-cats and toms would get together and have kits to re populate the Clans. The leaders were asked to select 5 healthy she-cats, and the toms had to volunteer.

-The main character's name was Rosestep.

-All of Rosestep's 12 kits managed to become warriors. Their warrior names are Thorndash, Robinpounce, Marigoldeye, Fognose, Cedarwing, Lionfire, Cloudmist, Sandstep, Canarymask, Darkfeather, Dewstorm, and Bramblerose.

-The apprentice/Silverstrike's first mate was named Cherrypaw. Unfortunately, she died shortly after giving birth to Silverstrike's kits because of how young she was. (She was 7 moons old)

-Silverstrike went to the Dark Forest because he mated with an apprentice and because he was very abusive to Cloudmist and he killed one of his and Cherrypaw's kits.

-Cherrypaw's kits were named Grassflight, Pricklecloud, and Hawkkit.

-The main reason why Robintooth was so disgusted and angry at her sister was because she never got to say goodbye. She believed that Rosestep didn't like her, and her coldness towards her just grew. However, these two DO make up in StarClan.

-Brackenstar was the ThunderClan leader. Smokestar was the RiverClan leader. And Reedstar was the ShadowClan leader.

-None of the leaders went to the Dark Forest because they truly believed that their plan would help the Clans and that it wouldn't make the she-cats upset. But in the end, their plan did end up working.

-Rosestep was the only she-cat of the chosen cats that ran away.

-Rosestep joined a group of loners when she ran away from the Clans. They were very kind to her, and she actually fell in love with a tom named Cody. They ended up having two kits together named Feather and Misty.

-Rosestep died from a wound infection that was caused when she was attacked by a badger. She ended up going to StarClan to reunite with her family and friends.

-There may be a sequel written in Pricklecloud's perspective called Daughter.