Flirting with Danger(boyXgirl)

A one-shot request from Rosa12345

Request: 14 year old girl:nerdy freshman

18 year old boy:popular senior.

He flirts with the girl and a romance starts between the two

Now this request was sent to me months ago. This should have been out a long time ago, and I'm sorry that it's taken me so long!!!

Also, if you guys like this, I will consider changing this some and turning it into a story :)))

Flirting with Danger

Violet's POV

People had always told me that high school was all work and no fun, and I think I'm gonna have to agree with them. We've been into the school year for about a month now and so far, it's been really boring. All we do is work, work, work. The fact that nobody likes me doesn't help contribute to the boring factor.

"Violet, can you please tell me the answer to this?" My teachers voice cuts my thought and I look up to the board to see a trig problem on the board.

"27.9763" She smiles at me and nods as I get strange looks from everybody around me. Here I am, 14 years old and I'm in a senior math class. Sometimes I truly hate being the smart freshman. I'm stuck with all of there dumb ass seniors with no braincells what so ever.

"Okay class, I want you all get partnered up and start your packets for Friday. These will be worth a lot of your first nine weeks so don't screw it up." She finishes with a smile and passes out the packets before setting us free.

I already know that no one is going to want to partner up so I get started by myself. That is until I hear laughing and then Blake Chambers approaches me. He is every girls dream. You know, the cliche as hell description of a high school male; tall,brown hair, blue eyes, a smile to die for, etc... I'm pretty sure all of you can guess where this is gonna lead, not. I'm not just a smart girl. I'm a smart girl with the chief of police as her father. If my father was protective over anything then it was me. I'm his little girl.

"Hey Violet." I look up again to see Blake sit down in front of me desk just so casually with an 'I don't care' attitude.

"You know my name?" I put emphasis onto you part as I stare into his deep blue eyes, feeling more nervous than ever. His hair falls over his eyes and sweeps across his forehead effortlessly, making him look irresistible.

"Of course I know your name. You are the only freshman in calculus after all," Of course that's the only reason he knows my name. It's not like he likes me or anything. I'm just Violet, plain and boring. "Plus the fact that you are extremely pretty." 

I feel a blush cone upon my cheeks as I hear it escape his mouth. The Blake Chambers just complimented me. I think I would pass out if it weren't for his beautiful eyes glued to my face.

"Well, shall we get started?" I grin at him and nod, feeling genuinely happy for once in a long time.

..........................

It's been close to a month since Blake and I first talked during class and he has talked to me everyday since. I think my friend Mandy is beginning to grow closer to him too. He even talks to her and she is sort of dorky. By dorky I mean that she is constantly pulling jokes and being perverted. I guess Blake likes that enough to deal with it. He actually reminds me of her a lot. 

"Hello beautiful." I hear Blake's voice in my ear, making me Tim to the side and see him just in time to earn a kiss on the cheek. I giggle and smile at him. 

"Hey, what about me?!" Mandy gives him a stern look and under him just roll his eyes and laugh at her. 

"Oh could I forget about you Mandy? My bad. No wonder why it was so quiet." She sticks her tongue out at him and goes back to eating.

"What are you doing over here? I thought you were sitting with the guys today instead of boring old me?" I question him as he plops down next to me on the bench. 

It's lunch time right now and as always, I feel eyes on us. If it weren't for Blake they wouldn't care. I guess the fact that he's talking to a freshman still surprises all of them. Heck, I can hear all of them gossiping behind me.

"I decided to sit with you instead. They're all on my nerves anyway. I keep getting shit from them about being you too much." He rolls his eyes once again and grabs a slice if apple from my lunch sack.

"Awe, well thanks, I guess." he laughs and shrugs his shoulders before slinging his arm over my shoulder without a care in the world.

"Yo, Blake! We gotta talk." One of Blake's friends, Aaron, approaches our table looking both annoyed and worried.

"Yeah man, whats up?" Blake turns around on the bench and makes sure to keep his arm around my shoulder. His the fact that he isn't ashamed to be around me makes me feel special.

"We, I mean all the guys and I, feel like we are losing you. All you do is spend time with this girl lately. What's the deal?" I hear Blake chuckle before we leans back on the bench and smiles at Aaron.

"Dude, chill. She's my girl and I'm gonna spend time with her too. You guys don't own me. Quit worrying." I feel my eyes grow wide as he says 'my girl' and I geek myself blush. Surely he didn't mean to say that. I mean it's not like were dating, yet.

"Alright man. Was just making sure that we aren't losing are main man." Aaron jokes and the two of them bump fists and away Aaron goes.

"Well that was random." Blake turns us around on the bench and goes back to picking at my food. I sit there with my mind searching for answers. 

"Yeah. Um, about what you said. You called me your girl?" I bite my lip, almost afraid to hear him say that he was joking.

"Yeahhh. What about it?"

I look him straight in the eyes and take a big long gulp before speaking.

"What did you mean by that?"

"What I've been meaning to ask you for awhile now," he turns in his seat completely so that he is facing me before he takes my hands in his and smiles at me. "You have become my best friend Violet and I don't want to mess that up between us. I can't lost you. So, will you be my girlfriend? Officially?" my eyes widen and I feel my jaw drop open. Oh how attractive that must look.

From the other side of the table I hear Mandy squealing happily as she watches the two of us and for a moment I almost feel like rolling my eyes, but of course that would ruin the mood now.

"You're serious?" He nods and entwines our fingers together. I take a deep breath and grin widely before nodding real fast.

"Of course I will you goof!" I see relief wash over him before I am yanked into his arms for a hug.

"Thank god. I like you so much Vi." I feel myself melt into his arms and then the rest is all bliss.