Chapter 2: The secret

*JUSTINS POV*

I walk with Taylor to the forest. We are hand in hand and i look at her and she looks terrified. "W..where are we" Tay asks scared shitless. "Dont worry ok" i tell her. She just nods.

*10 MINS LATER* 

I think we have gotten far enough so that no one will see. Im going to shift into a wolf so she will understand. "Tay theres something me, ryan, chaz, and the girls have been wanting to tell you" i say looking down. She nods wanting to hear more. "You know how i said we saw eachother earlier" Tay nods. "Well we did" "no we didnt i didnt see you" Tay says. "yes Tay you did" right there and then i shift into a wolf and tay goes on her knees and pets me. "Y..your a w..werewolf" she said creeped out. I mind link her 'yep' "WHOA WOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THAT" She yells standing up. I shift back. "Just think about me and say something in your mind" I tell her. 'did it work' she mind links me. 'yep' i mind link back. We laugh and then i say. "rookie and chaz are mates. juliann and ryan are mate....and your my mate" She stares at me for a bit. "Really" "yep im the Alfa of my group and you will be the Luna as soon as we trade blood" I tell her "trade blood???" "yea lets go back to the others now kay" I tell her she nods and we walk back.

*TAYLORS POV* 

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!

im trying to soak all this in but damn thats what was with all those wolf "jokes" haha.

We walk back to ryan and chaz and the girls and they look at we with hopeful faces..

"Well im justins mate" i say smiling. They all come and hug me "welcome to the pack Tay" Ryan says i just giggle.

Out of no where we hear a howl and justin grabs my am and yanks me to run with him "Jake is our enemy and wants you...stay in the house until you are a wolf and can fight you will be a wolf once we have sex or i bite you ok" "WHOA BIEBER WHOA...SEX?!?!" I yell shocked "yes sex now stay here with Juliann and Rookie they will protect you. "ok" i then mind link justin 'be careful' he comes back 'i will babe love you' i smile and say 'love you too'.

*ROOKIES POV*

Me and Juiann shift into wolf form.

Im light brown and Green eyes 

and juliann is dark brown with blue eyes she has lick blonde highlights tho.

I guard the front of the house and Juliann guards the back.

*TAYLORS POV*

*30 MINS LATER*

The boys come back un harmed and the girls come in. Justin and the others shit back to human and i stare shocked. 

"um ok so um when will i be a werewolf" i ask

"how about now baby" Justyin says grabing my waist 

"justin idk about sex yet"

"come on baby its mating season"

OH SHIT!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?!

-Taylor <3