Just Relax

Y/N's Pov

Cinder sent me the blueprints for a dust storage near the docks. She said it was going to be a easy, bullshit. Everything I tried failed. Can't get through the fence, electrified, can't even reroute the power. Can't send aircrafts, anti-air weapons. Can't pick people off with a sniper, radio check every 5 minutes.

*knock* *knock*

Y/N- "Come in."

The door cracks open to reveal Emerald and Neo.

Y/N- "Hey."

I run my hands through my messy H/C hair. I let out a sigh with my raspy voice. All I had to drink is coffee to keep me up. Neo pulls out a notepad and pen and starts to write.

Neo- 'What's the matter?'

Y/N- "This job, I can't find a way in."

Emerald- "We can help."

Y/N- "Be my guest."

Neo and Emerald go to my left and right. Emerald tries to focus on brute force, Neo tries infiltrating.

Neo- 'What about the loading docks?'

Y/N- "Nope, sniper on the roofs, 3 groups of guards in every building."

Emerald- "Aircraft?"

Y/N- "Nope, anti-air weapons."

We where stumped again. We've been going at this for hours. I need to relieve stress, I don't know how but I need to.

Y/N- "There's no way to get through this, it's impossible."

Neo- 'Your stressed out.'

Y/N- "I know."

I set down on my chair, my sigh turns into a yell full of anger. Emerald and Neo walk up to my side to comfort me.

Emerald- "Your too stressed out to work."

Y/N- "What do you suppose I do?"

Neo and Emerald look at each other for a bit, then gather in the corner. The chat for a bit then come back to me, with them both... blushing.

Neo- 'Close your eyes.'

Y/N- "I don't see how this well help, but sure."

I close my eyes and hear the rustling of clothes. I hear footsteps go behind my chair.

Emerald- "You can open your eyes now."

I open one eye to take a peek, I see Emerald in front of me with he clothes still on. She's blushing while covering sensitive parts.

Y/N- "Emerald you ok?"

Neo then puts her arms around my neck, with Emerald walking very slowly towards me. Neo comes out behind with only her undergarments on. Me and her start to blush as Emerald keeps walking towards me.

Emerald clothes start to flicker away and back. Her illusion wears off and underwear starts to show.Neo starts to write a note as Emerald moves towards me.

Neo- 'Just relax'

Emerald face is mere inches from my face, we both blush as she closes the gap. She places her hands on my checks, I place mine around her waist. The kiss is full of passion, Neo cracks a smile and walks towards us.

Emerald backs off with only a string of saliva connecting us. She smiles as Neo comes closer for a kiss. Her kiss is full of lust, Emerald smirks and moves down towards my waist. Neo backs off the kiss and moves down with Emerald. They both smirk as they stare at the tent in my pants.

Neo reach's for my waist as Emerald stares at me with purple hearts in her eyes. Neo moves the waistband down showing off my boxers. Emerald reach's towards my boxers as Neo starts to undress. Emerald takes off my boxers, reveling my erect member.

Emerald- "My my, someone's happy to see us.~"

Neo walks back towards my member, Emerald starts to undress. Neo moves her hand around my member, stroking its full length. Emerald comes back and strokes the top half. Neo moves her hand off and begins to use her tongue, Emerald fallows suite.

The pleasure becomes to much and I can feel my end.

Y/N- "I'm clo-"

Before I could finish what I was going to say Neo shoves her mouth all the way down my member. I arch's my back before releasing. She try's to sallow it all, some of it flows out of her mouth. Emerald picks me up by the collar and pins me against the wall.

She starts to grind my member against her folds. She pulls away and pins me too the ground, Neo walks over giving me a smirk. Emerald moves down to my waist while Neo writes a note.

Neo- 'Lick, just like ice cream.'

Neo sits on my mouth, I starts to stick my tongue on her folds. Emerald starts to use her mouth on my member, making me moan. The moan makes Neo start to twitch, increasing the pleasure. Neo taps two fingers on my forehead, indicating she's close.

I stick my tongue as far as it well go. Neo leans forward as she releases over my face. I lick Neo juices off my face, as I feel my end coming.

Y/N- "Emerald I'm close."

She starts to go faster swirling her tongue around my member. I release in her mouth, as she takes it all. Emerald and Neo stare at each other before switching places. Neo sticks my member within as I pleasure Emerald.

Emerald- "Y/N, your tongue feels so good!"

Neo begins moving slowly, making me moan.

Y/N- "Neo, just like that."

Emerald moves her hand down and starts rubbing her clit.

Emerald- "Y/N, I'm close."

Y/N- "Neo, I'm close to."

I start to thrust into Neo, making her cluch my stomach. Emerald forces my head in her folds, making my nose rub her clit.

Emerald- "Y/N!"

Y/N- "Mmm!" (Neo)

Neo starts to slow down, Emerald releases my head.

Emerald- "One more round."

Emerald moves towards my member, as Neo on my mouth, leaning towards Emerald. Emerald lands on my member, her screeches of pain are masked by Neo kissing her passionately. I stick my tongue as far as I can go, making her clench her folds.

Emeralds screeches of pain becomes moan of pure ecstasy.

Emerald- "Y/N, its so big."

I thrust into her making her moans bliss to my ears. Neo takes her fold of my mouth and turns towards me. Her lips crash into mine, adding tongue.

Emerald- "Oh god Y/N I'm close."

I trust as fast as I can, making her a mess. Me and Emerald cum at the same time, mixing our juices. She moves off my member, Neo writes notes to Emerald. They both smirk at me moving back towards my member.

They put both there breasts on my member moving up and down. I start to turn into a mess from the pleasure.

Y/N- "God you both feel so good~!"

They start to move faster, as I can feel my end coming for the last time.

Y/N- "Girls, I'm close!"

They move as fast as they can, making me release on there face. They stop and starts to exchange my juice, by making out. Once there done they lay at my sides, kissing my cheek.

Y/N- "I'll find out how to break in tomorrow."

I lay my head down next to my brand new girlfriends, happy as can be.