Wrong Number!!

Rin x Haru plus Makoto. Rin and Haru end up accidentally calling Makoto while things between them get heated. 

Ages: When they're older, around 20 something. 

Characters: Makoto, Rin, & Haruka.

_______________________

After high school had ended a few years had passed and now the Iwatobians and Samezuka fellows were now off on their own living their own lives. Of course, they still reunited for a few drinks or something to eat, or maybe if a small festival was nearby. Other than that they were usually doing their own thing.

While looking over some registration forms over new members of the junior swim club he was managing, the sound of Makoto's phone vibrating cut him from his focus. Glancing over at the small now lit up screen on Makoto's rather small phone he noticed that Haru was the one calling him. 

'Eh? Haru..?" Makoto raised an eyebrow in curiosity at why he was being called. Isn't it two in the morning? Why is he up this early??  

Makoto thought for a second but remembered that he was being called and didn't want to accidentally send Haru to voicemail so he quickly answers the call. "Ah, h-hold on Haru" whispered Tachibana gently tossing his phone on the bed. It was late so he figured he might as well clean up and head to bed first and then talk to Haru. He never stayed on the phone long with him anyways. 

Once the papers and a few writing utensils were put back in their proper place Makoto finally got into bed and picked up his phone, putting it to his ear. "Hello?" He said quietly with a small yawn but got no response. "?.. Haru??" He said a bit louder. 

"N-Nnngh~! Rin~!" A loud moan for Rin's name suddenly flies straight out of Makoto's phone going into one ear and exiting the other, leaving him completely shocked. "H-Haru--??" 

"R-Rin~!♡♡"

This time Makoto just covered his mouth deciding to stay silent. While listening to the two have intercourse he had mentally decided that they must have somehow called his number on accident.

Which wasn't so bad when he thought about it. People accidentally dial-up other numbers all the time it's a common mistake (especially with their types of phones). The problem with this situation, however, was that he couldn't seem to get himself to hang up! 

'Wh-Why on earth am I listening to my two friends have sex??' ran through his mind a dozen times. But no matter how many times he asked himself he just couldn't get himself to hang up. 

Each thrust was followed by the sound of slapping skin and creaks from the mattress on the bed frame. The longer he listened the harder it was to stay still. The sounds of Haru's moans and Rin's steady pacing gradually getting faster was powerful enough to turn anyone on. 

"Haru.. spread your legs a bit more" Rin panted with a slight purr in his voice as Haru did as told. It was quiet for a bit until "A-Aanngh~~! Y-You're-- d-deep~!!♡" another load moan went straight through Makoto making him shiver with pleasure. 

Biting his lip now Makoto lightly rested his phone on his pillow by his ear as his other hand gently moved his blankets to the side so that they weren't covering his legs anymore. Before doing anything else Makoto looked down at his large erection. The large bulge in his pants was all he needed to tell him he had to do something about this. 

With the covers out of the way, the next place was his pants. With his phone down he now had both hands free making it easier to for him to slide his pants down along with his boxers. Not all the way but just enough to let his erection free. Once the cloth was removed his erection instantly sprung up to his stomach now that it had more space. 

"Mn.. fuck Haru, you're so  .. tight" 

With his eyes now closed, Makoto slowly makes his way down to his erection, wincing a bit at his gentle touch and rubs the tip slowly to start himself off. His mind started to wander around as he mentally visualized Rin being inside of Haru thrusting deep and hard inside of him making him moan things like what was being heard through his phone. 

Meanwhile, on Haru and Rin's end of the phone, Rin had his legs spread, using both hands to grip onto Haru's hips as pounded deeps thrusts into Haru's hole. While Haru was propped up on the bed on all fours, his pants down, and legs slightly spread. His back arched and his hands gripped onto the sheets from so much pleasure. 

"R-Rin~! f-feels goOd~!" 

"Mmngh..~ R-Rin--! A-AAah~~!!"

Rin made a few grunts as he tried to keep a steady pace with his thrusts. "Wait wait..." Rin comes to a sharp stop with his thrusts. Confused Haru looked back at Rin with a slightly dazed look. ".. Rin..? what is it ..?" 

Makoto froze in his spot. Could they have found out?? In a panic he quickly grabs his phone with his one free hand, ready to hang up until he hears Rin say, "Let's change the position.." making a huge wave of relief wash through Makoto. 

With closed eyes, Rin takes his time to slowly slide out of Haru and crawls onto the bed before laying down on his back and moving his ripped jeans and plaid boxers down to his ankles. 

Haru raised an eyebrow in confusion. "d-do I just ..?" Rin simply nodded his head and laid his hands behind his head with a look that says 'You know what to do'.

And with that Haru nodded his head and took off his pants completely so that they wouldn't restrict any of his leg movements and moves on top of Rin then gently grabs a hold of Rin's length and slowly inserts it into his entrance, struggling to hold back moans as his cock gets deeper and deeper inside. "i-it's all in.." Haru weakly stated. 

"Go ahead ..." 

With a look full of lust Haru meets his eyes with Rin's as he slowly begins to rock his hips with a forward motion, leaning his head back with closed eyes as his mouth slowly opened. Rin simply watched Haru with a look of amusement and gripped onto Haru's hips. 

As Haru's hip movements began to pick up speed Makoto was almost at his limit. With the phone still beside him on speaker, he had his fingers in his ass while he other hand jerked himself off. As he got closer and closer to climaxing Makoto started to shiver and tremble. The pleasure running through out his body caused him to unknowingly let out a few moans. "a-ah~ ..hng~" 

[  to be continued.. ]