Chapter 1

"ITAI!"

"Pay attention brat!"

I pouted at the tall man as he scowled at me.

'Stupid uncle Toye..... snck.... Toy~' I chimed to myself as Toye-Oji hit my head again. Toye-Oji's morph form was a bear, which suited his mama bear mode. Toye-Oji was very protective of me and Naruto, so much that he will attack anyone that bad mouths us and that includes the elders.

"Reaper seals are incredibly hard to master, they come by many shapes and form but all of them have a connection to the reaper god himself. Us morphers can directly talk to the reaper god due to our two souls, two minds, two hearts and two life forces. To summon a reaper you need to- MOFĀ ARE YOU LISTENING!?" He yelled at me as I snorted up at him.

"You've been lecturing me since I woke up Oji-San! Let me at least go greet Naruto as he passes his Gēnin exam!" I whined up to the old man.

He took a deep breath and sighed, slowly nodding.

Oji-San had wild brown hair that was styled into a short ponytail at the back, he had bright blue eyes as well as a small stubble growing. He was a really tall man that could easily intimidate enemies but on the inside he is a real softie. His morpher form is a muscular brown bear with black eyes, really fluffy.

"Yatta!!!! Lets go Toye-Oji-San!" I cheered as I lept out of my chair as ran down the stairs, slamming the front door open and rasing to the Academy.

I escaped the academy due to my advanced mind set, getting easily into Gēnin and slowly made my way up to Chūnin. Oji-San was a skilled Jounin from our original village, the village hidden in the sky other wise known as Soragakure.

We patiently waited for the first new Gēnin to walk out, watching one by one as pupils came out most were not Gēnin though.

I finally caught sight of familier blonde spikey hair and was about to shout out to him, till the shout died in my throat. Naruto had his head down and his eyes covered, with a sad aura around him.

"Naruto?" I whispered in shock as he came walking up to us.

"Oh... Naruto... I'm so sorr-" I was cut off by Naruto's grinning face.

"I DID IT DATTEBAYO!" He cheered as he held his hand up, proudly showing off his new headband.

"Guess those long hours of the clone justu payed off didn't they?" Oji-San teased Naruto as he ruffled his hair.

I stayed silent as I looked at him.

'My wittle Naru-Chan is growing up...' I mentally muttered over and over.

"MY WITTLE NARU-CHAN IS GROWING UP!" I wailed in agony as I tackled him to the ground and cried. Surprised parents looked over here, some is disgust and others in shock.

"DONT GROW UP NARU-CHAN! PLEASE DONT GROW UP!" I wailed over and over again to the poor boy.

"E-Eh!? Oji-San- Help! Please!" Naruto whined as I gripped onto him and cried even loud.

"Nope. You got a mama wolf morpher on you Naruto, not to mention that the morpher is a female. So I'm just going to nope this one." Oji-San told him with a smirk as I wailed even louder.

"MOFĀ-CHAN GET OFF DATTEBAYO!" Naruto yelled at me as I shrieked.

"DONT GROW UP NARU-CHAAAAAAAAN!"

(Time-Skip)

I sat there sniffling in Ichiraku's as Naruto ate like twelve bowls per second, heck I bet even my cousin couldn't eat that much! (EXCUSE ME!? Could be heard from a distance)

"You know Mofā.." Oji-San started as I turned to him.

"Nani Oji-San?" I asked him as Naruto swallowed another bowl full.

"Your brother might be coming to live with us... the one that looks like your mother." Oji-San  muttered darkly as my expression lit up like a explosion tag.

"Really!? Yes!!!! Little bro is coming to Konoha!" I cheered loudly as I began to plan everything.

"And we'll have to get him into pranks!" I annouced half way through my planning.

"Of course!" Naruto shouted as he finished his 34th bowl.

"Jian will love you Naruto!" I told him with sparkles pratcially flying around me.

"I hope so.." He muttered suddenly depressed.