Date

Eddie's POV

I was awoke by a loud snore by my room make Jeffery. I turned over on my side and closed my eyes. This time Jeffery snored even louder and I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep so I got up put my headphones on and listened to sick puppies and flipped open my laptop.

I knew with the time difference everyone would defiantly be up as it is 5:17am over here.

I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when I caught sight of a post Yacker had posted.

It read: Date night tonight with Mr Zac Thompson!!

Below she had a picture wearing a black dress with a golden purse with black high heels. She was beautiful I can't believe she is mine!

Sorry was mine! Why did I let her slip out of my hands now she is going out with this Zac guy I mean who even is he!

I miss her crazy yacking, I miss her British accent, her hair, her smile, her eyes, how she insults me. I miss my yacker! I need her why didn't I take her with me! I felt like punching myself

I started reading the comments one by one Mara, Joy, Jerome and even Alfie so I decided to join in.

"Hey guys I really need to visit I'm missing you guys! I love how beautiful my Yacker looks Love you Yacker x"

Patricia's POV

This date with Zac is going better than I thought.

He is very polite and seems very interested in me and things about me

"So Patricia tell me your hobbies" He spoke

I wasn't expecting him to ask a question like that I don't really have any hobbies but I couldn't say that

"Um.... I like.... Horse riding"

" Horse riding?" he asked in disbelief

" Yeah sure"

"You don't come across as that type of girl"

" Hey why don't we order dessert yeah?"

I tried to reluctantly change the subject of my completely weird answer

But he didn't seem to mind and just nodded in agreement

When we had finished eating and walked me back he said

"Tonight was almost perfect" he spoke with a smile

"Almost?" I asked

"Yep because we didn't do this"

Next thing I knew he had my faced cupped in his hands and was lip on lip.

But I didn't feel anything that I did when Eddie kissed me it was just an awkward friendly kiss.

He pulled awake and spoke gentle saying perfect then we walked inside and went to our rooms.

My phone then buzzed it read:

Eddie Miller commented on your photo

" Hey guys need to visit miss you all especially you Yacker. I miss you and you look beautiful. I love you Yacker xx"

I was teary again when I walking everyone comforted me and I told them about the night and about Eddie's message I can't believe he can comment that after what he did is he trying to take me back or something.

Eddie's POV

Suddenly I got a Facebook message from Amber Millington

" LISTEN HERE EDISON SWEET PATRICIA IS AN AMAZING GROWN GIRL AND SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN YOU AND FINALLY SHE IS MOVING ON AND STOP TRYING TO SWAY HER HEART BACK TO YOU. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT PATRICIA IS MOVING ON FROM YOU. YOU HURT HER HARSH AND NOW YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT SHE IS SOMEONE ELSE'S YACKER!"

Those words hit me like a bullet

"ACCEPT THAT SHE IS SOMEONE ELSE'S YACKER!"

Kept spinning round in my head I don't understand what I have ever done to hurt her infancy I'm pretty sure I have done the opposite I just wish I could talk to her face to face just one more time. I know I have to get to her some how!

I need her!

I miss her!

I want her !

Just when I thought all hope was gone a great opportunity came along

"Finally a second chance!"