Laboratory (Yuta's POV)

Bright lights blinding my vision,together with the familiar scene.Not the one I wanted,the smell of food but instead machines and chemicals.Similar masked and lab coated people covered my view.

"Aka?" 

"He needs to be silenced." 

A sharp piercing noise entered my body,leaving me with a silent scream.Eyes barely opening,I gazed at them as they nodded their head in agreement.

"Letting him run wild for a while as made him more powerful." a voice slightly kinder. "Increase the liquid.Let's test his will power."

Muted screams escaped my mouth.The liquid felt burning hot.Eating way at my  insides,what was left.Feeling slightly more painful than the last.

"Increase."

Hearing the same words,with the same but slightly more intense liquid being forced and running through my body.Breathing heavily,eyes barely opened and arms not moving at all beside me.With another call,the liquid was injected again.This time,earning a sharp scream from me.

"Looks like his limit is level 8. I expected slightly more."

"Although before his limit was only level 5.I suspect that the more he goes out,the stronger his pain tolerance is."

"That is something worth trying.Put a collar on him and push him to the garden.He shall only stay there for a mere thirty minutes."

Grabbing me by the arm,a collar forced around my neck.

What do they intend on creating? A weapon for disposal? Someone to get rid of all enemies? Why aren't I perfect enough? I don't want to get hurt anymore.Someone save me...

Following his words to the last detail,my collar was attached to the fence.Letting me bask under the sun.Its warm sunshine reaching me but I couldn't feel it.My skin felt cold,lips blue.Even the sun couldn't help the condition I remained in.Rather than a sunny day,it reminded me of a full moon.

"Aka? I wonder how is she doing?"