Tape 10

I was a very innocent girl. I honestly really disliked the Occult club. It was-
a bit weird.
Ready, Oka?
Oka Ruto. She seemed- I guess, a sweet person. Shy. But I am too.
Besides her sweet personality, her club was pretty creepy.
I was once walking in the halls, and as I passed the Occult club, they were on their knees around a purple carpet. It looked like they were summoning something.
I saw Oka's eyes meet mine,
and as crazy as this may sound, I'm positive she possessed me.
Or something like that. I don't really know.
For the next couple days, I felt weird and cold. I felt like I wasn't myself, someone else.
I did things I didn't want to, but my body forced me too.
I literally thought I was possessed.
Or cursed.
On purpose.
By Oka.
I can't prove it, but I just know it was on purpose. I know it was.
I think she meant for it to be worse, permanent,
but she wasn't powerful enough.
And I hate her for it.
I felt worse then I ever had during those day, mentally and physically.
It was horrible, I can't explain it but it was just horrible.
I don't know what these people have against me, but life sucks because of them. I thought Oka was different, but she's just as bad as the rest of them. I hate that school and I hate Oka.
I swear that girl is a demon.

(A/N: I hope your enjoying this! Only 3 tapes left to finish the story! Also, thanks for over 100 reads on this!)