Answers!

*Questions for Taeyong* 

Q from Dangerouz_Ladyz: How do you feel when everyone said you're so handsome and so white? 

Taeyong: I was happy to hear all the nice compliments, it really raised my spirits.

Q from neotea: Which ship? taeten or jeayong?

Taeyong: I think I have to go with Ten, considering I am dating him.. 

Q from CaratCarrots: TAEYONG MY BABY why are you so funny yet so handsome and charismatic?  

Taeyong: You think I'm handsome and charismatic? So many people are giving me compliments today, thank you. I don't know why I'm so funny though, maybe I get it from one of the members because I don't think of myself as a 'funny' person

Q from shownuesmitodo: Why do you sound constipated in Limitless? 

Taeyong: I don't sound constipated! you just think I do. 

Q from BaconBaek-: Taeyong, if you had to choose between what member to switch bodies for one day, who would it be and why? 

Taeyong: Does it have to be someone from my sub unit in NCT U and NCT 127, or the group as a whole? I don't know, maybe I'd switch with Jaehyun since we already think alike anyway. It'd be cool to be a singer for a day instead of a rapper though. 

Q from EXO_BTS_ASTRO_GOT7: What is your ideal type of woman? 

Taeyong: Someone who's shorter than me, has a nice smile and has a good personality. 

*Questions for Ten*

Q from MrsDerpy728: Do you want some cake and share it with Johnny?

Ten: Depends on what kind of cake it is. 

Q from SavageIdols: Do you want to have xxx with anyone? 

Ten: Well yeah, I want to try it out with Johnny but he's with Mark and I'm with Taeyong, so. But yeah, I'd love to try it out with Johnny. 

Q from ONCEaVIPARMY: Ten, Jaehyun or Johnny? 

Ten: You're making me choose between members? Hm, well I guess Jaehyun.. 

Q from FairyBubbleLucyKim: Ten, I love you so much like it's an obsession. Do you love me back? 

Ten: Of course I do. 

Q from Hanhee_Minhwan: CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKHUL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You are the cutest member ever and you are so thoughtful. How do you feel about your solo? 

Ten: Thank you for the compliments. I think my solo is doing pretty well. Thank you for asking. 

Q from Tangerine_Queen: Lisa or Johnny? 

Ten: Johnny

*Questions for Mark* 

Q from RaishaAmanda: Why are you so cute? Do you love Haechan? 

Mark: I don't know why I'm so cute...maybe because of all the makeup? I do like Haechan, yes. As a younger brother type of thing though. 

Q from SavageIdols: How does it feel to be a maknae, hyung, and leader in NCT? 

Mark: Well it definitely an experience. Sometimes my brain kind of is foggy and I forget how to act around certain members but it's cool. 

Q from saltykwan: Hey Mark, I have no questions for you but I hope sm will let you rest