Feeling

When I heard the knocking I quickly dug into my bed covers and pretended I was asleep.

*creak*

I heard my door opening.  Footsteps got louder.  The person was near me.

All suddenly water, cold water was on my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!" I yelled still not knowing who was there.

"Oi, brat I have to interrogate you." That use of words is the one and only Lance Corporal Levi.

"Why, didn't Armin tell you"I ask as sit up. Levi was fixing his cravat.

"Tch, he told me. He told me a lie." He pulled a chair from my desk and sat in it next to me.

"You know me and Eren were dating for 3 years, he set me up and cheated on me for Annie. Here's is the messed up part Annie was with Bertholdt." I explained to him about how everyone I trusted betrayed or cheated on me.  I was irritated and heartbroken.  I was feeling a type of way. I was feeling bitter.  When I was saying stuff like what Eren promises me I burst into tears.  I was stunned at the fact that Corporal would tried to comfort me.  He would wipe my tears.

"Tch, that brat will get what he deserves." He said getting up and leaving.

"Wait Levi," I said," Thank You."

"For what?"

"Listening to me"

"Sure, Goodnight Cadet"

"Goodnight Corporal"

After he left, I cried. I cried myself to sleep.

-Next Day-

I overslept and was late to practice balancing the 3D maneuvering gear. No body seem to notice I was gone. I walk towards my best friend, Jean. 

"Hey, I covered for you," Jean smiled.

"Oh, thanks" I said. He still didn't know about the incident.  Maybe I'll tell him at lunch.

Head Instructor Shadis said it was my turn to try the 3D MG.  I easily was able to balance it.  Having a brother who was a soldier taught me many things.

"Wow, nice" Jean said.

"Thanks."

"I want to show you someone. See while you were gone I met a person and I have a huge crush on them, can you help me?"

"OMG! Really? Horse face finally has a crush!" I yelled causing many cadets to turn their attention to us, even fricking Jaeger look at us.

" Can you not yell that, everyone is going to know!" He blushed and turn towards me.

"So which girl caught your eye!" I asked eagerly.

"Girl?" he repeated.

"Yeah?" I replied," Who is it?"

"Uhh," he chuckled nervously," It's a g-g-guy."

My jaw literally fell, but I felt it coming. After practicing we went to the mess hall.  I saw Annie sitting with Jaeger in my seat. I was about to sit in that table but not after what they did including Armin. I saw an empty table and sat there. Jean sat with me with some new guy with freckles.

"Marco Bott this is my best friend (y/n) Church." Jean introduced me to his crush.

We sat together and one thing we had in common was to join the Military Police.

People started sitting with us from my old table leaving Eren, Annie, Armin, and Mikasa there.  I also saw that Bertholdt wasn't talking to Annie. He probably found out.  As soon I was going to walk out someone grabbed me.

"(y/n)" Armin said.

"what do you want!" I yelled at him

"We need to talk." He said as he let go of me,"You can go or stay and listen to what I have to say."

^^^^^

jeanxmarco ;)