Chapter 5

Gold's POV

I must have lost consciousness. When I came to the driver of the other car got out and was screaming. His hands on his head. He appeared just fine other then some miner cuts and bruises.

Then I remember something. "Y/N!" The car had hit her side. The man had slowed down, but still hit pretty hard. The beautiful girl, the one I was falling for hard, was passed out (at least I hopped she was only passed out) in the seat next to me.

I checked myself to make sure I was ok before unbuckling my seat belt and grabbing my phone.

"Yes, this is the hospital. How can I help you?" The voice on the other end asked.

"This is Mr. Gold. I need someone down in front of my shop now! There has been an car accident!"

I hung up and positioned myself so I could get to Y/N. "Y/N." I whisper. I knew nothing would happen, but I had hoped it would.

My side of the car was relatively undamaged so I was able to open the door. I walked around the car to the driver of the other car.

"Oh, M-Mr. Gold. I'm I'm so sorry." He stuttered.

"Yes dearie. At least you will be!" I brought my cane up and hit him repeatedly until he was on the ground.

When he was laying on the ground I walked back over to my car. The firefighters had just arrived and I was sure the rest where not far behind.

The EMTs and other first responders started to get Y/N out of the car. She was still unconscious.

When the ambulances got there they loaded
Y/N into the first one and sped off. They insisted I went as well. Our small town only had two ambulances, so I had to ride with the man who hit my car and my sweet girl.

They began to examine us.

"It seems this patient has bruising that doesn't line up with the car crash." One of the medics pointed out on the other man.

"Ah, yes. I do take responsibility for those." I smirked.

All of the medics looked at me horrified before returning to their examinations.

-------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

I woke up, but I was too afraid to open my eyes. I felt a hand on mine. I gripped it as tight as I could. "Gold?" I asked with all the strength in my body.

"Yes dear?"

I opened my eyes. He was sitting next to me. I was in a hospital room again. I had a cast on one of my arms and some kind of bandage on my head.

I looked at Gold again, "No need to cry. I'll be alright."

He smiled at me. Almost a bitter sweet smile. I started to sit up when I had a horrible pain in my stomach.

I let out a sharp gasp at the pain.

"Please, lay down." Gold asked me softly.

Then Dr. Whale came in. "Wow, Y/N, this is the second time I've had to save you this month. Do you have a death wish or something?"