Before We Get Started

There are, sadly, a few rules to this before we start.

• I can write Smuts and lemons, but be warned they will suck as I have never written one. Well, I have but that was RvB and it wasn't really supposed to be one...

• If you would like an OC, I could write it, but I'm not going to use the OCs name. This is supposed to be an x reader so the name would get in the way of imagination. I would know. I'm just going to use (O/N) for OC name. The reader can pretend I meant to put an R instead of an O.

• I won't write about any of the humans in the show in a smut. Especially Raf. Miko, she is too much for me to be able to write one, and Jack...I don't really want to think of him that way. BUT I will write fluffles of them. That's what I call fluff stories if you couldn't figure it out.

• I can do x human!readers. Idk if you started reading this thinking it was defaulted, but it's not. It's supposed to be a x cybertronian!reader...anyways, in this situation, I can write a mech x human!reader smut. But only human smut here.

• Usually, these will be oneshots, but if you request like a three parter or something, I can do that. Nothing longer than five parts though. And even that's really stretching it...

• This isn't a rule, but a thank you to those that actually stuck around and read this long ass A/N. I really appreciate it ^^

° This bullet means an advertisement from me myself. You can skip this is you'd like, but I prefer it if you didn't XD if any of you guys have an amino and are looking for a secret language to share with your friends (closely trusted), I have made an amino where it teaches you one that I made up. All characters can be found on the phone keyboard. If you cant find them, either you don't know what buttons to press, or you have a weird off brand phone...:/