montgomery de la cruz [1]

-going to the bathroom at a school dance only to find Courtney all over your boyfriend, Monty-

Everything was going great, I had the perfect dress, the perfect hair, the perfect boyfriend. Everything here was just as how I imagined it and more. I couldn't be any happier but there was one slight tiny problem...
"Monty please let go! I'm gonna piss on you instead if you don't let go of me!!"
"baby I just wanna dance! can't you hold it in for a couple more minutes? I can see Jeff Atkins looking at you, and you know how I get when I see other people looking at things that are mine, so if you don't want me to get us kicked out and have fun I suggest you keep it in"
Monty kept ranting on and on about the whole situation but I wasn't focused on that, I had my whole mind set on the fact that if I couldn't control my bladder I would lose it and pee all over myself but I really couldn't hold it in much longer so slapped Monty's hands off of me and sprinted to the exit of the gym and to the nearest bathroom which was thank god at the end of the hallway.

I wash my hands, grabbing some paper towels to dry my hands off. I smooth out my dress, fixing up the light makeup I had on, before whistling in the mirror at how good I look cause' goddamn do I look fine tonight. After checking myself out in the mirror I head back to the gym where music is blasting and people making out or just going crazy. Right as I make my way to where Monty was last, I find myself to see Courtney all over MY boyfriend. I can see how uncomfortable Monty looks, but not wanting to make a scene, but if he doesn't want to then I will.

I stand right in front of them, Monty looking relieved, Courtney still not noticing my presence so I tap her shoulder, when she does turn around I could see the shock and fear in her eyes, but she quickly tries to cover that up with a smirk so to knock that bitchy smirk off her face, I lifted my hand and swung. My hand landing roughly on her cheek, her cheek turning bright red
"Next time you try to be a slut and steal someone's boyfriend try to make it less noticeable hun"
She stood there stunned, holding her cheek, then exiting the gym after processing what happened. Monty looked at me shocked, biting his lip, making his way towards me
"Seeing you like that is kinda hot not gonna lie"
"Kinda? Hoe, I'm always hot get your facts right, now lets get out of here please"
"Yes ma'am"
I grabbed his hand in mine, leaving the dance, and on our way to my house to just watch movies and maybe something more than that if you get what I'm putting down.