Premam #1 ❤

Ashu

"Good Morning!" i wish to my great self and open my eye slowly. To the surprise of me! I see a complete different place. Even my bed changes. I look at my clothes and they are torn up a bit and have blood stains on it. I startled and quickly run up to the mirror that is not too far from my position. I look at the reflection of myself. I see me. But not me! I mean i see the reflection of Ashu Reddy in a warrior version. I get a hold of myself and sit down at the spot as i am feeling weird. I try to remember what happen on my birthday yesterday. The last was i wrote my diary and say 'life please make some changes'. Is this a new life that been given for me to feel sorrows and hardships?

"Warrior! It's your duty time! Are you even awake?" yell someone banging the door hardly and that got me shocked. I stand up and take some steps back.

"Meenu! Open the door!" I hear a different name. Is there someone living here with me. I decide to open the door since they were not calling for me.

"Meenu is not here yet" i make a clueless smile and that person give me a death look.

"What are you saying? You got to do your duty Meenu! If not the King will be mad!" say that person angrily and shake me. Wait! Does that mean i am Meenu?

"2 minutes please" i say and enter back in the room. I run to the bathroom to fresh up myself. I pick a warrior clothes in the cupboard and just wear it. A little bit of fragrance i spray and i find for any make over things for my face. None! I just sigh tiredly. I look at the clock showing 6:30 a.m. I have never wake up this early in my entire lifetime. After putting my shoes on, i finally step out of the room.

"What's wrong with you?" ask a man with a weird look. He take a step near and smell me. I raise my eyebrows weirdly and just lock my door. I walk a little bit further since i don't really know who is him. I am scared to death. He might be a bad person.

"Meenu where are you heading to? The palace is on this way" he show another part and i give a clueless smile.  I begin to walk and he make a clearing throat sound.

"Walking?" he raise his eyebrows and i shrug it off. He take some step forward and scan myself from head to toe. He even walk around me to make sure i am all okay.

"What happen? You are acting all weird today Meenalakshmi! You better get a good grab of yourself. Get your horse and go straight to the palace! The King might be awake by this minute." He say in a angry tone and i bite my underlips and bow a few times. I mean a soldier must respect the higher people right? I run a bit to the horse. Lucky me because i know horse riding. My father sent me when i was 14 to learn horse riding.

"My dear horse, please bring me to the right venue" i scrub the horse body lovely and it just act normal. What a attitude? I hop on the horse and it begin moving. I ride the horse like how i usually do.  After 15 minutes of ride, the horse finally stop. In front of a huge door. The door gate open when my horse make a sound. I myself startled. I tie my horse at a corner and make my move into the palace. The palace look very huge and lovely. I wish i live here.

"Warrior Meena. Why are you late? It's okay, lucky you the King hasn't wake up yet" say a lady after patting my shoulder. She pull me into the palace and i sigh in relief. Finally we both stop at a door. Another door? She gives me a tray contains food and that curve my lips into a smile. Quickly i take a slice of the cake and stuffs it into my mouth.

"This is not for you! It is for the King!" say the old lady and i bite my underlips. I am quite terrified of what the king may look like. Will he kill me if he knows i have tasted his food? Crap!

"Now go in!"push the old lady and i twist the door knob and enter the room. There i see a person. Probably the King sleeping soundly inside the valance. I walk a little bit more to see the King face. I slow down my foot steps so that it didin't wake The King.

"Holy Shit" i say once i look at the face of the King. I hunk myself down and start to scan the King's features. I might be looking like a perverted person right now but once in a while should be fun.

Nothing like all the King's who is fat, old and ugly out there. He seems so much in shape and handsome. He is really like the prince charming in the Barbie series. I feel like i want to un-zip the valance and pull his cheeks but that is forbidden for sure.  He is the King ! His Majesty and i am just a commoner alias his warrior.

As i was looking and admiring his perfect features. He open his eyes and our eyes met for the first time. I startled and fall sedimented and he curve a smile and wake up. He un-zip the valance and offer his hand to help me. I grab the hand and stand.

"Your coffee" i try to change the atmosphere by offering his coffee. He grab his morning white coffee and take a sip of it. He sit on the corner of the bed facing me. I gulp.

"Warrior, what was you doing just now?" he raise his eyebrows and i withstand my blush. He still smile. I feel like just spitting out the truth that i was peeking on him. I can't even look at him now. As my bestfriend Alina always say 'besharam aurat' .

By that i didin't realize that i am laughing die- hard thinking of my bestfriend.

"What is so funny?" Okay i am dead! What am i going to answer him? I bite my underlips thinking of an answer. He just move his head side to side and leave his cup on the desk and get up. He gives me the 'whatever' look and walk off to the bathroom. I sigh and sit on his bed.

"I know what you was thinking.." he yell from the bathroom and quickly i stand straight and still. I walk off from the bedroom and try to figure out something else. Get a strong hold on yourself Ashu! Or should i say Meenalakshmi!

************************************

Yah yeah yeah! How was the first chapter? I really do hope you enjoy this and please spam me darlings! Seeya in upcoming chaps😘

Dedicating the chapter to the supportive PavitraKalidas 💕

Questions of the day,

Who is the King?

Like Ashu/Meenalakshmi's character?

Predict what will happen?

Your crazy lover author,
am_i_awesome💘