Chapter 1: First Time

Kyunghoon's p.o.v.

This was Kyunghoon's first variety tv show in the past 4 years. He was too busy working on his new album "Memorize." He felt quite awkward and uncomfortable as he waited for other guests to come in the waiting room.

           "Hey Kyunghoon! It's been a long time I've seen you." 

Lee Soo Geun smiled brightly as he walked over to Kyunghoon. 

           "Oh Hi Soo Geun hyung."(Hyung is what you call an older male in Korea.)

Soo Geun has always been nice to Kyunghoon. Plus he was hilarious. Next came in Jamghoon,Youngchul,Hodong,and Sangmin. They were all waiting for one person now: Heechul.

            "HELLO EVERYONE," beamed Heechul as he opened the door and walked in. 

Kyunghoon could feel his face flushing. This was his first time seeing Heechul and he was amazed how gorgeous Heechul was. 

             "OMG Kyunghoon, your face is bright red," said Hodong laughing.

Everybody started laughing including Heechul. Kyunghoon's face turned into a much deeper shade of red. 

                             ........................................................................

                   "Ok CUT! Thank you everyone!" shouted the PD. 

Everyone left the set and now Heechul and Kyunghoon were the only two left. Kyunghoon felt his face flushing again so he grabbed his coat and walked over to the door. 

                  "No! Wait!" yelled Heechul as he grabbed Kyunghoon's arm. "I forgot to ask you earlier but can I have your number?" 

                  "Uh.....Sure....." Kyunghoon took Heechul's phone and started to type his number in. There you go. I think I should get going." 

"Oh yea right. Um Ya. See you around??"

"Yea of course," Kyunghoon mumbled and walked away, blushing again.

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed :) I think I'm gonna upload the next chapter tomorrow. It's gonna get much more gay. Make sure you follow me so you know when I upload;)