Chapter 20

Leo's pov

*beep beep beep beep*

What is that beeping sound.....

"Quick we need to put him on life support..... "

"Doctor his paulse is dropping....."

"I'm sorry there isn't much more we can do for him...."

These voices i don't recognize them.
Where am i? What happened ?

My body feels so heavy i can't move it.. what's going on.

" Oh Leo, please get better soon we all need you"...

That voice it sounds like Hongbin.. i want to tell him im ok but i can't move my mouth. Its like i am trapped inside my own body.

"Leo i wish you would wake up its been 6 weeks already"....

This time it was Hakyeon who was talking to me but still nothing had changed i was still trapped, no matter how much i screamed no sound would leave my body.

"Doctor why won't he wake up? It's been nearly 3 months"...

"Im sorry i don't have a good answer for you, but normally in cases like this it's because there is something that's stopping the patient from waking up. It's not a medical thing  as all the tests show that Mr. Jung is fully recovered his mind just won't wake up"....

Ken was talking with the doctor. I could hear every word they said.
So what is stopping me from waking up, i want to wake up i dont want to be trapped in my body anymore.

'PLEASE SOMBODY HELP ME... PLEASE I'M HERE I WANT TO WAKE UP.... PLEASE..' all i can do is shout in my head....

I wonder how long i will be like this for. All my members have been so supportive they have been here everyday, and every day i hear them cry and pray for me to wake up. I wish they could hear me i want to move to let them know im still here. That im fighting hard to wake up from this nightmare.

Ravi's pov

It has been 3 months and Leo still hasn't woke up. The doctors keep saying that there is nothing medically wrong with him anymore that it's his own mind that's holding him back from waking up.

I have been by his side every chance i get same as the others. I dont know if he knows im with him, everyone else has been talking to Leo but for me i just can't. It hurts to much to see him like this. My heart breaks i just want my Leo back.

I sat on the chair next to Leo sobbing into his hand after 3 months of not talking to him i couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Leo please you have to wake up i don't know what i would do with out you. I love you so much you are my whole world. I am so sorry i haven't spoken to you lately but i promise i have been hear with you almost everyday. I can't bare to see you like this i miss you so much please please please come back to me" i just kept crying and crying till eventually i fell asleep.

A/n...

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter i promise there will be another one soon xxx

Please keep voting and leaving comments xx