Damn, School

~Eleanor's POV~

"Ella-Bella" My mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs, "It's time to get up" she quickly added with a snappy ring to it. I put my pillow over my head, attempting to block out what she was saying. My mom shouted again "Eleanor White, get down here you will be late for school." Today was the first day of school, after the summer break. I hated school, I was well known as a "swot", basically someone who is quite smart and gets most questions right. My grades were all A+ and B+, thats the best out of my whole grade.

~Chandler's POV~

Another day on set, for the new episode of The Walking Dead. I wish I could get a break from set and fangirls. I guess that is the price of being famous. Anyway tonight I will be doing a signing, I always meet some kind girls. It's nice to get away from set, sometimes.

"Chandler, We need you on set now!" A mans voice said, calling to me. 

"I'm coming" I shouted back at the director.

~Eleanor's POV~

At this point my mom had came up into my room.

"Eleanor, GET UP!" she said shouting at me as she snatched the pillow that was covering my head. I quickly retaliated, snatching it off her.

"I wanna sleep" I said in a croaky voice.

"You can't, you have school" My mom replied.

"Leave me al-one" I say as I pull the bed sheets over my head.

My mom pulls out these two tickets and slides them under a hole, that was in-between the ma-tress and bed sheet.                                                                                                                                                My Hand grabbed them and pulled them under the covers, with me. My eyes filled with tears, as what I saw engraved into the tickets was "The Walking Dead cast, meet and greet." She knew, all along. I had always wanted to meet the cast, mainly Chandler Riggs...