Chapter 1- Marry You

Park jimin knows that he is in love. He knows that he has always been in love with this person. 'Jung Hoseok', he just loves him so much. Him and Jimin have been dating for quite sometime now. Almost a year. Jimin has been thinking a lot about proposing. Maybe he just might do that.

Jimin sets up the dining room of his house with roses set in the middle of the table, candles lit, high quality dinner, and some expensive wine. The inside of the house is dimly lit and romantic. He set some quiet romantic music on and set his bed so that it is aesthetically pleasing.

Ding Dong

"It's him!" He yells and brushes off his expensive pants and matching coat. He opens the door and Hoseok stands in the doorway confused.

"Hey, come on in!" Jimin invites him in nervously and excitedly.

"So, what's this all about?" Hoseok asks.

"Oh, um..."

"Jimin, tell me now."

"Hoseok, ever since the first day I met you, I was in love, and I still am now. You know me more than anyone else. You make me smile and laugh and-"

"-Wait, I need to use the restroom!" Hoseok yells anxiously trying to avoid the fact that jimin might propose.

He runs into the bathroom and slams the door behind him. He grabs his phone from his pocket and starts dialing.

"Yoongi, please, please pick up!" He whisper yells.

"-hello?"

"Yoongi! I need you to save me!"

"Whats going on? Where are you?" Yoongi questions.

"Im at my boyfriend's house. You need to save me, I think hes going to propose!" Hoseok yells.

"Okay, text me the address and ill be on my way." Yoongi hangs up.

"Hello? Are you okay in there?" Jimin knocks on the bathroom door lightly.

"Uh- yeah! Im busy!" Hoseok replies shakily.

Knock knock knock

"What now!" Jimin yells. He answers the front door.

"Hello-"

Yoongi pushes passed Jimin in the doorway and looks around for the bathroom ignoring what jimin is asking him.

"Who are you? Get out of my apartment!"

"Where's the bathroom" yoongi asks, but it sounded more of a statement than a question.

"Um-"

Yoongi finds the bathroom and bangs on the door. "Hoseok get your ass out here, this is the last time im saving you."

"Oh thank god," hoseok sighs and walks out of the bathroom.

"What's happening? Can you explain? Who is this?" Jimin asks.

"Okay let's go," yoongi tells hoseok and ignoring jimin.

"Hey! You can't take him away! I need to do something!" Jimin yells at yoongi.

Yoongi grabs Hoseok's wrist and pulls him out of the apartment pushing passed jimin on their way out. Jimin is left there confused and overwhelmed.

"I guess ill just throw all this food away and hope that a homeless person will find it and eat it." Jimin sighs.