Chapter 2- I will Find You

Just a few hours passed and Yoongi and Hoseok are at a bar talking. Hoseok turns on his phone and is already getting a call. Its Jimin.

Hoseok rips his phone battery out, panicking, and throws it across the bar. He takes five more tequila shots in the matter or seconds.

"You're in one big, pickle, aren't you," yoongi asks and Hoseok nods yes.

"I better get going. I've got stuff to do in the morning. Take a cab home, I'll see you at that restaurant you work at tomorrow afternoon." Yoongi stands up and walks out of the bar without paying for the drinks. Hoseok is left there alone.

-

Yoongi comes home and sets his car keys on his counter. He is shocked to see his mother standing in the living room.

"Mom? What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you."

"About?"

"I don't like you living alone. I'm selling your house if you don't find someone to marry within the next three days. If you fail to complete your task then you will have to live with me and your father and the rest of the family."

"Bu- wha-?"

Yoongi's mother steps out of the house.

"How am I going to find someone in three days?" He whispers to himself.

-

The next day Jimin wakes up, and is hungover.

"What did I do last night...?" Jimin asks himself before realizing that the person he wanted to marry walked out on him.

He opens his phone and sees two messages unopened from 6 a.m. this morning.
Hobi❤ : im sorry to say this but I think we should stop seeing each other. Dont be mad at me, and dont talk to me again.
Hobi ❤ : also, dont respond to this message.

Jimin read the last message and busted out into tears. He was confused, shocked, and infuriated. He wanted to find exactly where hoseok is and give him a piece of his mind.

Jimin knows where to find him. He knows that hoseok works at an Italian restaurant about a mile away from his house. He grabs a few things and gets on his bike, on his way to the restaurant.

-

Hoseok jumps when he sees that jimin is in the doorway of his restaurant (Hoseok owns the restaurant). He quickly hides and attempts to avoid jimin.

He hides behind the front counter with full hope that jimin doesnt see him.

He feels a light tap on his shoulder.

It's jimin. Hoseok jumps and runs all the way outside and Jimin follows right behind him.

"Wait! I just need to tell you something!" Jimin yells and Hoseok stops.

Jimin tears up a little bit. Hoseok is standing about seven feet away from him and his back facing towards jimin.

"I loved you ever since the day I met you. And now you think im a psycho bitch trying to get you back, but, I don't want you back. I just came here to tell you that I understand. I understand now that you don't love me..." Yoongi arrives but nobody noticed. He is watching and listening to what jimin has to say to hoseok.

"... I understand that you don't want to be with me, and that you may have been pretending this whole time. I just want you to know that I get it now. You dont have to run anymore." At this point jimin is in tears. He gets back on his bike and rushes back home as fast and quick as possible. Hoseok finally turns around and sees that jimin has left. He turns over and makes eye contact with yoongi.

"Way to go," yoongi congratulates hoseok sarcastically along with a slow clap.

Hoseok gives yoongi a mean look and went back inside the restaurant.

Yoongi is still standing there and then an idea popped into his head. He quickly jumps into his car and drives into the direction in which jimin has left. He continues driving until he sees jimin standing and staring at the water on a bridge.

Yoongi jumps out of his car and approaches jimin.

"Hey..."

"Go away."

"Do you want hoseok back? I can help you with that," yoongi offers.

"No."

Jimin and yoongi are quiet for a second until finally jimin says something.

"Yes."

"Okay, i have a plan. follow me," The both walked along the bridge back and fourth talking about Yoongi's "plan".

"If you let me help you get hoseok back, then you have to give me something in return." Yoongi smirks.

"Ew, no!"

"Thats not what I meant..."

"Then what did you mean?"

"My mother said she is going to kick me out of my house if I dont find someone in the next couple days. And I think you should be perfect for this situation," yoongi explains.

"Um okay. So we're going to pretend?"

"Yes, only when we are around Hoseok and my family. Deal?"

Jimin stops walking and turns to face yoongi.

"Deal!" Jimin says as he grabs Yoongi's hand and shakes it violently.