37

@aliza

@aliza.miranda: soo.. me and @justinbieber have been together for the longest, and we have loved each other with all of our hearts. I will admit that Justin means everything to me. I love him I do. We've been together for a whole four years and six months of watching him grow and become who he is today. As best friends, family and lovers. We kept it so quietly until I made social media accounts and we decided to tell  you guys.. he still has so much to do and be an even greater individual. I've spent four amazing years watching him do what he loves and I could say, this man is so dedicated to you guys. He does it all for you guys. And thank you for always supporting us and wishing for us to be together forever. There was love everywhere. And we both do appreciate it, and we hope that there still will be after we announce this.. we both know it'll hurt you all but we hope you understand... Now, let me get to where it really hurts. Sadly, We have fallen out of love with each other. He is amazing in everyway. Absolutely the greatest guy I've spent part of my life with. But the feeling is no longer mutual and Justin and I have decided to become friends we talked it out and decided to conclude our ending we will continue to be in each other's lives just no longer in the form of a couple. I do love him with my whole heart, but no longer in the way I used too. A lot has happened and theres so much you all don't know. And he's agreed with our ending.. So we've talked about it and decided to no longer go further with this relationship. We don't mean to disappoint those who wished to see us together for the rest of our lives. I hope you all understand ..

❤ by justinbieber, kyliejenner, jackgilinsky, nashgrier, and 1,667,678 others liked this post.
🗨 Comments disabled .