Chapter 2

The story takes place a week passed since the first day of Hogwarts.

~~~

Hermione awoke on a Wednesday morning, waking from a dream that her and Professor Snape had Sex. It was her first wet dream, she called for a House Elf. Asking where she could wash her sheets, they asked if they could do it for her in which she gave in after almost a hour of asking. She truly wished that they knew they didn't have to serve Witches and Wizards as Slaves.

As the elf left, she took the opportunity to take a quick shower and put a little makeup on such as blush and eyeliner. She then left to the great hall. Being head girl she would help professor Snape grade papers during her detentions with him as Ginny would be stuck cleaning cauldron's. She felt bad for her, she knew what it was like. Very difficult to clean well. It took about two hours to get it spotless which was how he liked them.

She smiled at Harry who she just saw was feeding Ginny some apple pieces. They were still dating and seemed happy. She took her seat across from them as Ron ran in.

"Have you heard? Snape has a Girlfriend!"

Harry did a Spit take, Ginny's mouth was agape and Hermione was squeezing her sandwich until there was nearly nothing left.

"Are you sure Ron?" Asked Ginny and Harry in unison.

He nodded, and took his place beside a livid Hermione.

"He is dating Ms. Phillips! Since the first day of school. Rumor is she was mad about him for years! " He exclaimed, as he took a mouth full of sausage.

Hermione wordlessly walked away from the table as Professor Snape Watched. Ms. Phillips telling a joke to Professor Snape, oblivious to him not paying attention.

She walked into the girls bathroom and began to cry. She missed  all her classes that morning, not able to look at anyone with out crying. She loved him, and that teacher loved him too. He probably finds her prettier  than herself.

~~~

She attempted to dry her tears and headed to the common room, hoping not to meet anyone there. But to her dismay, Ron was there. Not a care in the world until he saw her.

"Hermione, is everything okay? You missed all your classes. That is so unlike you."

She couldn't help her self, she broke down in front of him.

She fell to the floor on her knees and sobbed.

He came to her, and knelt before her. Trying to dry her tears. He embraced  her lovingly, rubbing her hair.

" 'Mione, what's wrong?" He asked.

She was unable to speak in between the sobs. She couldn't accept Professor  being with someone else. Who knows, maybe they were made for each other.

He took this time, to impulsively kiss her like he wanted to for a long time.

Her eyes immediately opened, she tried to pull away but her body betrayed her

Her eyes immediately opened, she tried to pull away but her body betrayed her. She was frozen, her lips  kissing him back. She felt mixed  feelings of betrayal and longing for the kiss.

She wanted him to kiss her for years, and gave up. But in reality, this was what she needed right now. Although he chose the timing poorly, as she ugly cried.

As they pulled away, their cheeks flushed. They began to laugh. Surprisingly she felt instantly better, but her love for her professor never wavered. She chose what was easy, instead of what was right.

~~~
Thank you everyone for reading. I truly appreciate it. I hope the Romione doesn't steer you away, Snamione is still end game and hasn't changed. Although  he is a part  of her finding who she truly loved.

Thank you again.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter  and the Goblet of Fire.