meeting the drummer(robert sweet)

Y/n please meet him you already met oz and Michael! tim begged

My best friend tim from the band stryper was trying to convince me to meet the drummer, which I'll admit I have a crush on him.

Tim I may have met michael and oz but that was then this is now.

Come y/n robert is Michael's older brother and I know you have a crush on him tim said with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes I don't even know him to have a crush on him.

You've seen our music video's on MTV and you've seen us perform live, it's kinda obvious when drool looking at him playing the drums. He said laughing

I do not drool! I protested

Yes you do, so are you coming or not?

I guess I replied giving in, what's the time and place?

Right now and.Robert's place! He smiled all cheery

I followed tim out to his car getting in the passenger side. After about a five minute car drive we were at a beautiful home which I'm guessing it's Robert's.

I got out and followed tim to the front door, he walked right into the house and hollered GUYS I HAVE A SURPRISE!

He rushed me into the living room to see michael and his wife kyle, oz and his wife, irene tim's wife sitting on the couch watching me and tim.

Michael jumped up when he saw me enter the room.

Well if it isn't my best friend who left me.

I never left you sweet you left me!

Yeah I kinda did he replied laughing.

Tim put his arm around my shoulder and pointed at somebody.

Robert this is y/n, y/n this is robert. I looked over to where he was pointing at to see something so beautiful.

I looked into his blue eyes as he pushed back his long blonde hair, he was wearing a black leather jacket with leather pants, he was tan and tall but really muscular.

He smiled at me when he noticed me checking him out, I looked away to see tim smirking.

Okay so we need snacks and drinks for our movie night so robert and y/n go get them michael ordered.

I followed robert into the kitchen, he walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out sodas and food.

I walked over to help him make the food, he handed me a bag of popcorn.

I put it into the microwave and waited for it to get done.

So how come I've never met you until now? Robert asked

I looked over at him well I've seen you guys perform but I always had to leave after the performance and I guess I just never really tried.

You've met oz and michael before me?

Yeah I knew michael from kyle she's my cousin and oz I met through tim. I replied

Oh okay he said, so are you a christian? He asked.

It's the only way to live I smiled answering his question.

Amen to that! I'm guessing you already know we're Christians then right?

Yes sir, the microwave beeped robert took the bag out and dumped the pop corn into a bowl. I grabbed the drinks and the rest of the snacks and followed him back into the living room where I spent the rest of my night talking with robert.

I hope you guys enjoy! Stryper is just an amazing band and robert is just to beautiful to not talk about. Requests are still open!