Taken

This is my first time writing fanfiction so it might suck but here is my story about my favorite YouTuber so here it is hope you like it ♥💛💚💙💜
___________________________________                                                    
(Liza's POV)
As I wake up I realize that tommorow is David and I's one year anniversary and I have no idea what to get him. I get out of bed and get ready. As I was getting ready I remembered that David had said he always wanted to go to Hawaii so I got us tickets for a week long vacation there. I look in my fridge and I have literally nothing to eat so I decide to text David and ask if he wants to go to Target.
(Phone Convo)
L-Hey want to go to Target

D-Sure what time

L-10:00 I have to finish getting ready

D- okay see you there love you

L- love you too

(End of phone Convo)

(Liza's POV)
As I am leaving my apartment I notice a strange guy following me I brush it off but as I was getting into my car i feel a hand cover my mouth and carries me into a van. I am now crying wondering what they will do to me. When I look around I see that there are four other guys in the van and they are all super muscular I begin to get scared even more. They drag me out if the van and I see a huge Mansion. When we get inside they push me down to the basement which was dark and had blood stains all over the floor. I realized that I had my phone in my pocket so I tried to call David but next thing I know is everything goes pitch black.

(David's POV)
I wake up so excited for tomorrow because I have the perfect gift for Liza and I's one year anniversary. I am going to get Gabbie to stall her while I turn her apartment into a winter wonderland with a tent (you know what I mean) As I was getting ready I got a text from Liza to see if I wanted to go to Target of course I said yes. As I am leaving I am thinking of how lucky I am to find a girl like Liza. So I decide to also get her a promise ring to show that I will never stop loving her.

I decide on this one and it is 9:30 so I drive to Target as I drive to Target I get a call from Liza I hear Liza scream and then the call ends

I decide on this one and it is 9:30 so I drive to Target as I drive to Target I get a call from Liza I hear Liza scream and then the call ends. I know something is wrong so I keep calling and texting her but no answer. I then start crying wondering what happened to Liza I drive to her house and there is no answer but this can't be because I saw her car so I decide to use my spare key. I walked in and and I don't see Liza anywhere I begin to cry even harder thinking where is Liza. I decide to call Gabbie.

(Phone Convo)

"Gabbie have you seen Liza she hasn't answered any of my calls or texts"

"No but I if you want I can come and help you search for her"

"That would be great thanks"

"Where are you "

"I am at Liza's apartment"

"Ok thanks I will be there in a minute and don't worry I am sure she is alright"

"Thanks bye"

"Bye"

(End of phone Convo)

(Lucas's POV)
(Lucas's is the guy who kidnapped Liza)

As I go down to check on Liza I see she has her phone before she can say anything I knock her out and take her phone and hide it. After that I get Leo and Andrew to carry Liza upstairs and handcuff her up to the bed.

Hoped you liked the chapter
- Lillian ♥💛💚💙💜