Paris

Sorry I have been so shitty with  updating I will try update more also thanks for 600+ reads
⚠ SMUT⚠
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(In Paris)
David's POV
Today Liza and I were going to the Eiffel Tower I decided that this would be the perfect time to give her the promise ring that I bought for her. After​ we finished getting ready we took a cab to the Eiffel Tower.

After we got a couple of pictures we sat down on a bench and talked for a while. I took her hand and said "With this ring comes a promise. You must be willing to accept it before you wear it. The promise is to love me for as long as possible as I will love you. To love me through all the hard times that are yet to come as I will you. To love me and nurture me back to health on the days where I am sick as I will you. To love me and comfort me when I need it as I will for you to. But most of all when the day comes where all that matters to be said is I do when I say those words you will not hesitate​to say them back."
After I say that I see that Liza is crying. We shared a kiss and took a cab back to our hotel. The whole way there she had her hand on my thigh and I knew what she wanted to do.
•••••••••••••••••••
⚠SMUT⚠
•••••••••••••••••••
As soon as we got into are hotel room we started to make out. As the kiss deepened I push Liza on the bed and take off all of her clothes. I start to lick around her vagina I hear her Liza moan come on daddy. Immediately after she said that I started to lick up and down her clit I hear a loud moan. I smash my mouth into her and eat her out. After that Liza was tugging on my pants. And I said "what do you want" and she said "I want you daddy I want your big long dick I want to give you the best deepthroat of your life" As she said that she pulled down my pants and boxers and started to lick my tip and then went up and down sucking and I held her hair back. After that I hovered over Liza and slowly put my dick inside of her and she moaned "faster daddy faster" and the sound of Liza moaning turns me on so much I went faster until we both hit our highs. And we fell asleep In each others arms.

WTF did I just write anyway hope you liked the chapter
-Lillian ❤
Shout-out to: LizaxDavid112815