The One Where The Tables Have Turned

Alyssa entered their house and greeted their 8-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son as if nothing was wrong. Alyssa showered their children with kisses and tickles which made Ky and Al burst in laughter before the two finally made their way towards her to also give her hugs and kisses.

Afterwards, Alyssa had told their children who were already done eating and were only playing to pack away and to follow them to the bedroom because the kids can sleepover tonight. That got Ky and Al excited while she had to sigh.

The kids sleeping with them meant that Alyssa planned to sleep away from her by keeping the children between them. Shit. It would be a long night.

"Babe, please, talk to me," she pleaded to Alyssa once they were finally inside the bedroom.

After the events earlier, Alyssa had not talked to her since. Not even when they were in the car. She knew Alyssa was fuming mad so she let Alyssa cool down. But even now, Alyssa's mood did not seem to improve at all.

She tried to approach Alyssa but Alyssa moved away and took some clothes from the closet.

"I'm taking a bath first."

Alyssa did not look at her as she went to the bathroom.

She sighed again once she heard the bathroom door locked and plopped down on the bed while clutching her head.

She would surely kill Bea tomorrow.

-

The last time where she, Alyssa, Ara, Den, Jho, and Bea were all together in the national team was also the first time it happened. After that, they were already forming their own families and the pregnancies kept some of them from joining.

It was as if years had not passed and they had not mature at all because once again, they found themselves playing a game of dares with the rest of the national team after a very tiring practice. The dares ranged from physically tiring to totally absurd. And yes, she and Bea started it all again.

Things were pretty harmless until it was Bea's turn to give the dare. She felt safe knowing Bea couldn't give her a dare because she was already done. She should have known better.

"Ate Ara," Bea said, finally picking someone. "Kiss your Daks."

She stiffened in shock, and her wife who was lying beside her sat up immediately. She followed suit. She found Den and Vic across from them already sitting up with Den giving Vic a death glare.

Alyssa was doing the same.

"Subukan mong halikan ang asawa ko, Galang, at sisiguraduhin ko sayong hindi ka na aabutan ng bukas," Alyssa threatened.

"Don't worry, Besh. I'll kill her myself," Den said even more threateningly.

"Tangina, bakit ako?! Gago ka, de Leon, ah!" Vic motioned to stand up probably to hit Bea a little but Den stopped her.

"Ang gago mo nga, Bea. Tigilan mo kami," she said.

Bea only snickered and so did the rest of their teammates.

"Killjoy," Bea said with a smirk.

They all glared at Bea, not taking the bait.

"Fine. Iba na lang," Bea said before motioning for Vic to go to her so she could whisper something.

She, on the other hand, snaked her arm around her wife who was still wearing a frown. She kissed Alyssa on her exposed shoulder.