Where Shadows work together

Kagura's POV

I ran as fast as I could into the woods. I felt that I should be the most scared right now well maybe Lucy; Natsu is pretty scary. But mine is A FREAKING SHADOW like WHAT THE HELL. He can be anywhere speaking of which is freaking 11:00 pm at night where the only light being shown is the Moon light. I heard no footsteps behind which freaked me out even more. I mean most people would be like that a good thing means you lost him NOPE not in my case. Not in my case because I KNOW he is there watching me but I cant see him since he can turn into a freaking a shadow so that make me even more on edge.

As I was running I ran into something pretty small so I knew it was either a person of a small person. I heard a groan.

" OWWWWW," I heard a very familiar voice

" Levy is that you?," I asked

" Kagura!?" Levy said 

" Oh thank Mavis I found someone lets go I have a feeling someone is watching us," I said as we both started to run.

We ran a few minutes until we saw a lake that was frozen and Juvia, Lucy, and Yukino who were running from angry slayers. Oh wow 

We both stopped and observed what was occurring we were pretty far away so we couldn't really here what was happening. Well a few minutes passed and I witnessed Yukino get captured and almost taken on the spot I mean it was getting really heated. Once that happened we left as the slayers got mad over something. 

Once again I ran into something but this time something hard and that hurt.

i groaned this time

I saw a flash of red and knew exactly who it was.

" Erza is that you?!" Levy asked 

" Levy Kagura," she asked 

" Yes," I replied 

" Did you see the others on the lake," I asked 

" Yeah I did and I was about to go on the lake since it seems safe," She said

That was actually a good idea I mean it maybe in the o;pen but at least there is light so I can spot things a lot more easily.

" I think we should follow those two at least we can maybe meet up  with them," I said

We all agreed and stepped onto the frozen surface and began to skate towards the mates and the slayers that seem to still be at each others throats. I looked behind and saw a smirking Rouge and Jellal and a Gajeel who got the two slayers to calm down walking towards us no big deal. Then turned back around

WAIIIIIIIT a minute I looked behind me once again and saw them start to skate faster.

" Erza we have a problem the slayers see us and are right behind us and gaining fast." I said 

Her eyes widened looked behind blushed then started to skate as fast as she could to the girls in front of us not even 30 feet.

" LUCY,JUVIA, RUN," she yelled as the two saw us and began to skate faster

I decided to skate and stop as the two passed me and used my gravity magic to stop them just for a second enough for me to cut the ice and let us escape.

We started to gain up on the two as I saw Gray re freeze the ice and gain momentum.

" Hey guys," i said as we reached the girls 

" Hey," they said as they tried to skate with all their might.

I saw the forest dead ahead and that gave us enough room to hide.

We thought we could reach it but boy was I wrong.

I suddenly saw two shadows and a flying light land in front of us.

It was Jellal, Gajeel, and Rouge. Oh that's nice

I tried to stop my momentum cause if i did not I would literally skate into his arms I grabbed my sword stuck it into the ground and grabbed Juvia I saw Erza do the same and  grabbed Levy who grabbed Lucy and changed our direction.  

I though we were doing great when we reached the edge but unfortunately Levy and I were the first ones on and Iron rods shot up trapping us. I thought I could cut it with my sword but before I could it was taken away from me. I looked behind me and there he was Rogue with a sly smirk on his face as he grabbed my waist.

"Got you," He purred in my ear almost causing my legs to turn to jelly

He began to kiss my neck and I don't know how I did not collapse then and there.

" Now Lets go somewhere and become one," He purred in my ear 

I collapsed and he caught me carrying me bridal style.

Before we left I saw Levy as she was  able to escape by slipping through and joining Erza. Since Gajeel was glued to the ground literally as my World was met with a comfortable darkness since after all 

I am the mate of Shadows.