Prologue

Hey all. I've been away for a while and had a break from writing due to work and uni. I'd really love to know what you all think as I feel I may have lost my touch while I was away. Please let me know if any of you would be interested in more chapters.

WARNING: This story contains mature content including swearing and scenes of a sexual nature. Please don't read if any of this will offend you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wolf whistle echoed around me in the stillness of the night. "Nice legs."

I grit my teeth, clenching my fists, trying desperately to concentrate on my breathing. I was not in the mood for this shit today.

"Hey! I'm talking to you."

I was yanked back and came face to face with a male. My eyes were shut, trying to help reign in my growing temper.

Just breathe. Breathe.

A slight shift in the breeze alerted me to what he was about to do. Quicker than he could say Fuck Me, and I had his hand in my grasp, steadily increasing the pressure. I felt his pulse quicken beneath my fingers as a small smile grew on my face. This jerk had bothered me and now I was going to be late.

"You like my legs?" I whispered tightening my grip making him yelp. "Shame I can't say the same about yours."

SNAP.

Spinning around, I kept walking through the night towards the enormous building that was rising out of the fog and shadows, leaving his screams behind.

11:53, I'm so going to be late.

Picking up the pace, the wind whipping the long strands of my hair in my face, I approached the towering wrought iron gates of the compound.

"Miss Cavanaugh, nice of you to finally grace us with your presence. How did we ever manage without you here?!"