All magic comes with a price

I woke up with a dizzy feeling, in the dark. What? Where am I? A light came on and a girl stood in front of me, with a candle "Run. Now, before he sees you." She said.
"Who are you?" I asked, the girl shook her head and took my hand, helping me to my feet, I felt as if my whole world spun around me and fell back down. The girl sighed "well, it's no good if you can't stand." She muttered and I looked at her "who are you?"- I was getting frustrated, why was she ignoring what I asked of her? Finally she sighed and looked me at me. "My name is Belle, now, how are you feeling? Are you capable of running?" I thought for a while and answered "I'm dizzy, so I guess that I'm not going really capable of running.." I said and she nodded, slowly. "Exactly what I thought.....?"
"Kaitlin." I said and she smiled. "Well.. Then you'll have to face him." She said as a man came into the room.
His clothing was of some sort of leather and he was just as ugly as the first time I had seen him "Crocodile." I growled, the man was Bae's father, Rumpelstiltskin.

"What have we got here?" He gave an eery laughter, which I recognized from the day I ran from home.
"Oh, I recognize you now.. You've changed a bit, dearie. Kaitlin Jones, am I right?" Rumpelstiltskin said and I frowned as he continued, I didn't really want to speak, so I just looked at him with a rotten glare. "Well.. I think that your father will be so worried about you. However, I think that I'll keep you here, he'll see how it is to see a loved one suffer, but don't worry, dearie, I won't kill you. Not yet." He said and turned on his heel, walking out of the room. Belle sighed and took my hand, "you're captain Hook's daughter?" I nodded and she smiled "I'll talk to him." She then disappeared and left me alone in the dark.

***Belle's P.O.V***
I rushed to the dining room, where the dark one stood, he'd become nicer to me, but rarely in front of others, I was, after all, only a maid.
I cleared my throat and looked at him, as he turned around. "What?" He said rudely, I didn't care, I was used to it. "The girl, you can't just keep her here to kill her!"
"Why not?"
Oh my god! He was so ignorant! I was driving me crazy today.
"Please, why don't you let her see her father, then you can choose what to do."
He nodded, that was new. "I'll ask her." He said, and went to ask the poor girl.

***Kaitlin's P.O.V***
Rumpelstiltskin came back down and I feared that this was the last moment of my life.
"Belle wants me to ask if you want to see your father again - do you?" He asked and I shrugged.
"What about, we make a deal.. If you choose to see your father again... It will be the last time, I'll send you to another realm. But if you choose not to, I'll keep you here, where you either can help Belle, or die."  He laughed and I nodded slowly

"deal. I want to see him."