Chapter 4 - Forever Young:

Chapter 4 – Forever Young:

Louis’s P.O.V:

“Harry!” I howled from the first floor, “Get your ass down here now! We can’t be late, again!”

I fixed my bow tie and shrugged on my jeans with suspenders before jumping into the kitchen while tugging on my socks. Annabelle handed me a plate full of food, and I went around the kitchen bench and sat down; spooning the spaghetti into my mouth.

It was then that Zayn made his appearance.

“Crap,” He muttered, looking in the fridge and then the freezer. “Crap, crap, crap, crap.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked; my mouth full of the delicious pasta.

Zayn turned to me, a panicked look on his face, “My gel. . . Is gone!”

Niall’s fork dropped from his hand as he sat at the bench, eating his dinner. His facial expression was priceless, and it wouldn’t have surprised me if his jaw had dropped through the floor and all the way to hell. Zayn’s hair was covering his eyes and ears, and it appeared soft. His hair was never this soft. Zayn went to bed with gel in his hair, for goodness sake!

I quickly took out my phone, before taking a photo and posting it to the One Direction website, laughing evilly. “What did you do?!”

“Your fans will love you for what I did,” I said, shrugging as if it were a justified action. “Hurry up, Harry!”

Liam walked into the kitchen in skinny jeans and a black shirt that was tight enough you could see every muscle on his nice set of abs. “Why are you guys always screaming?”

At that moment, Harry came jogging down the stairs and into the room. Niall screamed, Zayn growled, Annabelle cowered in the corner and Liam and I just stared at him.

“What do you think?” He grinned.

I shook my head, hopping up from the ground and stomping over to a bewildered Harry. I grabbed the hair gel container from his hand and tossed it to Zayn before grabbing Harry by the shirt and dragging him to the bathroom. He yelled in protest as I kicked the bathroom door open and turned on the shower.

I picked him up and tossed him into the bath, before grabbing the moveable shower head and started to hose it out of his hair.

“No!” He cried. “No, Lulu, no!”

I scrubbed at his head, “Just be thankful I didn’t shove your head down the toilet.” I growled.

Harry gasped dramatically, “I’m clean! I’m melting!”

The whole gang stood behind me – apart from Zayn, who was gelling his hair. I tugged at his long hair, the gel washing away neatly. After two minutes; all that was left was his normal hair. I turned off the tap, and we all lapsed into silence as Harry stared at me, puppy eyed and drenched. I quickly looked away, “Don’t look at me like that.” I muttered, awkwardly shoving my hands into my pockets.

But before I could utter another word, my body was tackled to the ground. Harry straddled me, and I looked up at the gang who all had mischievous looks upon their faces; excluding  Liam who was blushing again. “Don’t you even think about--- Whoa!”

They all grabbed me and tossed me into the shower. I yelped as someone else was tossed in and the water sprayed all over me. Opening my strangely closed eyes, a shocked Liam lay in a clump at the bottom of the small tub. I slipped and fell on him as the water continued to spray.

His cheeks turned pink again and I frowned at him, before turning to the laughing Niall, Zayn and Harry.

“Let's dance in style.

Let's dance for a while.

Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, are you gonna drop the bomb or not?”

I sat up and joined in too, “Let us die young or let us live forever.

We don't have the power but we never say never.

Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip.

The music's for the sad man.

Forever young, I want to be forever young.

Do you really want to live forever, forever?

Forever young."

But just as they started to enjoy themselves even more, Annabelle burst the door open. “Hey!” She screamed.  We all went silent and she smiled. “You all have a concert to get to. So I suggest that you move.”

“Yes, Ma’am!” We chorused.

I glanced at Liam, and then climbed out of the tub. I suppose I need to change now, I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK?! :)

I NEED 15 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

SHARE

You know you love me. Xoxo, Kate. ;] (GOSSIP GIRL)