ytkpop exposed

A brief summary of what happened on the new ytkpop on 06/05/17.

After exposing someone in the k-community to the once hated owner of the original ytkpop aka Zimo. I left the k-community before I got banned. With no where else to go I joined ytkpop#2 after pleading to the owner to let me join. He let me join the server, at first there were only 30 of us. The chat was dead no one spoke, it felt as if i entered a haunted cemetery, i instantlty regretted leaving the other server.  People were online but didn't type, i spoke to myself mostly. 

After a few days more people joined. We reached 300 members by the third day. But as more members joined the chat became destructive. People would send indecent images on the general chat and because there were no moderators around, it just continued. Zimo was busy posting links on youtube, he didn't notice until someone decided to send a dick pic. After a while, he found out all these destructive people came from the link he posted on PSY, after deleting the link from the video everything settled back into place. 

We hit over 1,000 members after a week and everything began to go go back to normal. The roles were fixed, more people would talk in the g/c, voice rooms gradually began to start filling up. But, not long after this I started noticing something strange going on in the server. Random people were getting banned, messages and images were getting deleted.  Out of curiosity I private messaged Zimo and asked him what was going on....

Ok, so he said he posted a link on a PSY video and that resulted in a mass of  prepubescent 14 year olds sending nudes in the general chat, (only of which a few people got banned) but when a fangirl decided to send an image of their bias you delet...

Ok, so he said he posted a link on a PSY video and that resulted in a mass of  prepubescent 14 year olds sending nudes in the general chat, (only of which a few people got banned) but when a fangirl decided to send an image of their bias you delete it? He's gender filtering people in his server, what pathetic dictatorship is this? 

I let this slide, and continued to post on the ytkpop I passed the pre debut role, and managed to reach trainee. But after some hectic events which resulted in me getting exposed mutiple times. I left the server. 

I am now homeless. 

I am a scavenger. 

But...

My brave army still lives on, and are ready to charge when your least expecting it. So go throw out your apples and because this army has no chill.