Day One

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and reach out from under my blanket and smack my damn phone. Who the hell thought of starting school at eight in the damn morning? Whatever, I got up and walked to my closet and grabbed a clean outfit for the day. As I was walking to my bathroom I heard my phone go off but ignored it and closed the door behind me. I put on my outfit for the day and brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom and grabbing my phone and bag and going down stairs.

"Good morning sweetie" I heard my mom say. I looked up and smiled at her before kissing her forehead and opening the fridge looking for a snack.

"I have to do some grocery shopping. I forgot to last night I'm sorry y/n" I turned to my mom and just smiled.

"It's okay momma I understand you had a pretty rough day yesterday. How bout I do the shopping on the way home from school?" I offered knowing my mom had a lot of things to do besides feed my ass. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Thank you it would mean a lot. Now stop and get you some breakfast before you run late dork" she said as she handed me twenty dollars for the day. I laughed and kissed her cheek before heading out the door and getting in my car.

"I cant wait to trade this thing in" I thought to myself. I backed out of the drive way and headed to the nearest McDonalds before going to hell. I honestly don't mind school I just hate the people in that place. I pulled into the parking lot and got out grabbing my stuff before stopping and looking at the place. There was a row of doors heading inside and to the left a random ass clock on a pole. To the right was the gym and a set of doors going in. I took a deep breathe and headed inside going to the office to pick up my schedule for the year.

"Good morning y/n" I looked to me left and saw my old gym teacher Ms. Scott smiling at me. Now let me tell you Ms. Scott may be married but damn that didn't stop me from trying. She was tall with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I snapped back to reality to hear her laughing.

"Stop starring y/n" She said with a smirk.

"Just cause you're married don't mean I wont try babe" I said with a wink taking my schedule from the secretary and walking out. I headed to my first period which happens to be math. I sat down in the back wanting to avoid as many people as possible. I pulled my phone out and checked who messaged me. It was my friend Kat.

Kat 7:15: Yo y/n remember that girl from summer camp a few years ago?

I was confused at first but then remembered her telling that damn story.

Y/N: yeah what about her?

I put my phone away seeing class is starting and students filling up seats luckily no one sat near me. That caused a few stares but hey don't feel like beating a bitch just yet. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out again.

Kat: Well she just texted me out of nowhere bro and wants to meet up. What should I do?

Y/N: Idk dude maybe she just wants an average fuck ;)

Kat: HOE IF YOU DONT STOP CALLING ME AVERAGE IM GONNA BEAT YOUR NONEXISTENT ASS!

Y/N: Just stating facts goat anyways just see whats up with her

I honestly forgot about class until I heard the bell go off. I got up and continued to my next class. The day was almost over I'm currently in last period which happens to be PE. If you knew me you'd know I ain't exercise for shit. I guess its good I wore sweats today. Since it was the first day the coach decided to let us play dodge ball. Now let me tell you when it comes to games I am competitive as fuck. We broke up into two teams before realizing I had a shitty team. 'Nothing I can do now' I thought. The coach blew the whistle and we all ran to grab a ball from the half court line. I grabbed a ball and nearly almost got hit in the head. I found my first target and through it hitting the guy in balls. I covered my mouth to muffle the laugh coming. I looked to the right and caught a ball coming towards me and instantly throwing it at another person getting them out. The game went on and it was tied at the end. It was time to go seeing as school is over now. I grabbed my bag and headed to my car texting Kat to meet me at the store so we can hangout after. I got in my car and drove off towards the meet up.