Chapter 20

The next day,we just stayed in and waited till the party started  and I didn't know what to wear.
"Taylor, I don't know what to wear" I said panicking.
"Chill,chill, it's not like it's going to be the end of the world. Now come" and then I followed her to her room and then she brought out something that I couldn't even wear,a bikini "Now wear this" she gestured at the bikini "and then wear this on top if you don't want to swim" she gave me a sundress and I just continued looking at her "what?, you said I should help me out" she raised her hands up innocently "Yh, I said you should help me not turn me to a joke"come on Mia,live a little"
"Bu-" "Mia,common" and then I gave in "Fine" I sighed and so I wore the bikini. It was a black bikini with red polka dots and i wasn't actually lacking in the boobs department so it actually fitted well and to be honest, I actually looked okay and then I wore the sundress on top knowing am not swimming anytime soon and so I left the room to meet the others and as soon as I met the girls, I think we were all drooling cause the boys were fucking shirtless and they were looking damn sexy well not not as sexy as scott woah, where did that come from "Do I have to tell you again that that a picture would be better Mia?" Scott said and smirked  and that brought me out of my thoughts and so I realised I was the only person drooling. So much for being friends with Taylor and Michelle
"Yeah right, if that helps you sleep at night" and then I saw he was checking me out and then the famous heat crawled up my neck "and how many times do I have to tell you a picture would also be better"
"Yeah, I know and that's why am taking" and then I heard a camera click "stop!. Please"and he stopped clicking "you're so deleting those pictures"
"nope"he said popping the'p' and I knew I couldn't do anything then we went to our party and there were alot of cute boys and they were many in the sea and that made Scott to hold my hand and I felt all those tingly sparks and felt giddy inside. A boy winked at me and that made Scott to grip me tighter and his hand was balled into a fist with his jaw clenched "hey wait here so we can go into the sea together"I nodded. I recognised some boys from school "hey Amelia, come and join us" David from the basketball team said 'come on, why don't you go. Scott's not the boss of you' 'but he said I should wait for him'
'No don't'
'Yes'
'No'
'Yes'
'No'
'Yes'

"OK guys,I'm coming in" I told them and then I entered and started swimming, there were alot of whistling when I removed my sundress and I just rolled my eyes . Pervs "What the fuck is going on here!" A familiar voice said and then I turned to look at him and his eyes were dark now and if he was a cartoon character, you will be able to see the fume coming out from his ears and then he dragged me out of my thoughts by pulling me out of the water and dragging me back to the house and me being angry also,I yanked my hand away from his
"Take a chill pill bro. What's up with you?" "I told you not to enter the pool without me and I told you to wait for me" Scott said "well,the last time I checked, you were not the boss of me"
"Oh really"
"What's your problem" "my problem is you don't know how boys look at you. My problem is that you are so fucking oblivious to everything. My probl-" I cut him off, my anger rising up more.
"I'm oblivious?,oblivious to what eh?, you know what, this past few days, you've been acting strangely and I so don't like-" and then he was smiling. Not long ago,he was fuming up and now he's smiling
"Gosh, you are unbelievable!. Not long, you were fuming and now you're smiling, seriously? You know what, I wis-" and then he cut me off by kis- "hey guys" a voice interrupted our almost kiss and then he pecked me on the cheek and whispered in my ear "Sorry, that was the only way I could shut you up" and then he smirked and left me alone frozen on the spot with Michelle "OMFG!!.What the fuck just happened?"
"I don't know. I think am hallucinating" I said "shut up. You girl, are so going to tell me what the freak show just happened" and then she dragged me back to the party.
.
.
.
"OK guys,bye. See you soon" the party had ended and it was getting late already so we decided to sleep outside. Alec had runned off with some girl named Leah and told us he would be back soon.we were having a camp fire tonight and also making s'mores. This was a good night "hey,let me help" Scott told me and took my marshmallow and then gave me his which was already done "gosh,ish shase sho good"I said with my mouth full "what?" "I said it taste so good" "I know duhhh"I rolled my eyes at his big ego "whatever". I wanted to walk around "guys, I want to have a walk. I'll be back"
"OK" they said and then I left them allowing the fresh breeze to hit me "hey" Scott said scaring me "ahh!!" and then he laughed but then I glared at him "it isn't funny. Did you want to give me a heart attack" "your.face.was.price.less" he said in between laughs "I'm sorry but I won't apologize" "why did you come. I told you guys I was going to just take a walk"
"Yeah,I know" "then why did you come?" "Well .. I just wanted to apologize for how I reacted. Am really sorry. I know..."and then I zoned out. He's sorry and I don't know what led me to do what I did. "and I kno-" I kissed him and then I realised what I was doing so i pulled back "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry" and then I turned to leave but as I was about to leave, he pulled me back and smashed his lips on mine and then a thousand butterflies exploded in my tummy and causing sparks and it was as if i was satisfied, like I've been wanting this and so I responded and I started tugging on his hair which made him groan and then I smirked and he then bit on my lower lip causing me to moan and then he was the one smirking and then he asked for entrance but I didn't agree. I still needed to sort out my feelings and then we stopped for some air "wow" he breathed and I was scared about what we just did so I did the first thing that came to my head. I ran, I ran back to the beach house. All these feelings am getting, it isn't good. I'll be leaving before new year so I really don't need all these feelings. I can't be friends with them anymore. I'm happy that at least Taylor and Michelle know I'll be leaving so there's no problem. I have to stop being friends with Scott. After this trip, that's the end of the friendship of Scott Ryder and Emilia Thompson.
Heyo people what's up. Are you liking this story. Well I hope you are. Love you guys. ♥♥♥♥♥