30. Rockstar is back with a bang...

Dreaming of you, keeps me away from sleep... Being with you, keeps me alive...

It's your love which makes my mornings, worth to wake up for...

You are like a blue crayon in my colour box... I will never get enough of colouring the blue sky, which goes on and on...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Rockstar Abhi faces a huge downfall as his second album failed very badly in the box office and it was criticised by experts as a mere crap... But unexpectedly, the songs were loved and adored by all the loyal fans of Abhi and the songs became a viral and sensational hit in the social media...

Abhi felt quite relieved after knowing about
these and he tried to focus his attention towards his upcoming concerts... With the help and guidance of his team, Abhi put forth all his hardwork to prove that he is the best and is capable and worthy to be called as a Rockstar...

However, Abhi couldn't control his disappointment as his love of life, Fuggy and the irritating secret caller, Mogambo didn't talked to him after that... But Pragya's presence besides him makes Abhi to come out easily from everything and he feels so lucky to get a friend like Pragya...

 But Pragya's presence besides him makes Abhi to come out easily from everything and he feels so lucky to get a friend like Pragya

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Time runs way too quickly... It's the important day in Rockstar Abhi's life, as he gets dressed up for the do or die concert of his music career... He is quite nervous and sweating a lot, ahead of the chillness of the room....

Abhi couldn't understand why he is reacting like this... He misses his Fuggy a lot... Least case, Abhi wishes to get a small note or a wish or a greeting card or an encouraging gift or an unexpected meet or a thrilling kiss from his Fuggy....

Abhi made a bitter smile, as his Fuggy has disowned him and is not ready to make him happy at all.. His mind screams and argues  that he misses not only his Fuggy but also Mogambo too... Abhi was bothered why Mogambo is also playing with his emotions and not at all call him...

Though Mogambo is irritating Abhi always, he really misses her blabberings, lovey dovey talks and her encouraging words.... Something is there in her seducing voice which melts Abhi very easily...

Abhi mentally scolds himself for thinking about Mogambo and curses his stupidity for missing her... He keeps on telling himself that he loves and misses only his Fuggy and not that Mogambo at all ... But his heart and mind are really in a big battle and confuses him more...

In an attempt to change Abhi's mood, his mobile starts to ring aloud... Abhi jumps up in excitement on seeing the caller ID and he picks it up quickly...

Abhi: Too much busy haan....??? Now only you find time to call me... Didn't expected this from you...

Mogambo: Really....  Is it you my S**y Rockstar... It's unbelievable man... Woha... So, You missed me a lot... Not bad... Not bad...