RAIN UNREST

Rain. Meteorologists forecasted that it could start to rain this afternoon. But it was unexpected anyway. A little while ago, the Sun was shining and there were no clouds on the sky. And now it's pouring like from a watering can. I've had to hide in the closest building, which was an abandoned elementary school. This building looks creepy even from the outside and I've had to get in.
   I've looked through the window frame, which served as an entrance, because the glass from this frame was gone for years and I've seen giant drops of rain falling on the ground. I was standing in an empty decayed hallway and even through the fear, I've decided to look around. Teenagers often came here and it looked that way in many classes. More correctly said, in a rooms that were used as classes all those years ago.
   I hoped that I wouldn't meet anyone here. Or I would sprint out of this place. Rain no-rain.
   I slowly gathered confidence to go down to the part of the building where, as I presumed, were the checkrooms. Rusty and destroyed checkrooms. I was slowly getting to another set of stairs, when I heard footsteps.
   I carefully turned around. But nobody was standing there. I did 3 steps and I've heard it again. I turned around again and still, nobody was there. ,,He-hello," I said with a shaky voice. ,,Is anyone there?" I hoped it was just a rat or a mouse. But out of nowhere, a head popped from behind the last checkroom.
   It was a schoolboy's head. And it was shining. When he came out of the corner it was obvious, that something wasn't right. He was shining with light blue color. Skin, clothes, everything. He was made out of light blue light.
   ,,H-hello." He started to walk towards me. He walked slowly and quietly. ,,Who are you?" he asked. ,,I am Tlaloc, and you?" ,,Jeremy." ,,Why are you shining ?" ,,Because I am a ghost."
   I looked at him incredulously. Then I realised my mouth was open from the shock. ,,Ghost?" ,,Ghost. And I am not alone here." Suddenly, at least a dozen of kids came out of the same corner. They all were shining the same color.
   ,,Why are you here?" I asked. ,,Because it's raining," he informed me with a sad voice. Jeremy and all the kids together made the same sad face. ,,Is that a problem?" ,,We want to go out, but we don't want to get wet." ,,You are all ghosts, you can't get wet," I informed them.
   ,,We could get wet. Or melt. We are afraid." ,,You don't have to fear rain. You can have fun with it and it won't rain forever. You mustn't have fear, you must overcome it."
   For a while, they were just looking at me. You could see they were thinking. Like a tandem they all started going towards the stairs. They were walking speechless, just walking with their eyes fixed on the building's exit. Above the exit was a little roof, which protected the exit from the rain.
   Jeremy slowly reached out his hand towards the rain and walked out from under the roof. Raindrops just have flown through him. He turned around and smiled at me. Then, with a happy scream, all the kids ran towards him and started to laugh in the rain.
   Once more, they turned their faces towards me and with a sound, that sounded like a hiss, they disappeared. They've gone further. Somewhere, where they should've been a long time ago.
   I felt satisfaction and I've noticed the rain started to fade. I've understood this experience as one beautiful metaphor, which had it's point - it will always stop raining.