2. replaced?

Stephenie's pov:

Its 3 years later 2017 and Sophie is still fantasizing over these boys..
Over the last year or two Sophie stopped doing gymnastics and now our mom wants her to focus on dance but Sophie really loves lacrosse. The school years about to be over and Sophie is going to California to look at high schools and spend time with her family..
She's most likely gonna be gone for two weeks

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sophie's pov:

I got out of bed and checked my calender and today is the day i go to California.

After i got ready i went to talk to Danielle.

" OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE THAT I, SOPHIE MARTINEZ IS GONNA BE IN THE SAME STATE AS MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!" I squealed with excitement.

" BUT you dont even know if they are gonna even be there, they could be in their home town you never know." My best friend Danielle said.

"Still i cant believe that we are gonna be separated for 2 weeks" i said

We're basically sisters so its hard to let go

"I know we are gonna facetime 24/7" she said.

"Totally"i said

I hugged her and got in the car.... i rolled down the window and said,

"Also, if something happens tell me aka gossip, boy things etc." I said looking serious

"Okay i gotchu, and please don't find any new besties unless they are gonna be besties with me too." Danielle said

"Sophie, come on we got to get to the airport" my mother said.

"Okay, well.. bye" i said

"Okay"

With that i rolled up my window and we drove off..

                      After the drive

I got on the plane and realized that me and my mom don't sit together, instead i sat by a girl with brown hair who looked around my age.

"Hey im Sophie, is this your first time riding a plane?" I said

"Hi im ayla, and no im just nervous to see my boyfriend its been forever and i decided to surprise him and tell him that im moving out to California" she said

"Oh, im out here to find my soon to be boyfriend and. To look at performing art highschools." I said

"Really, what school?" She said

We kinda just rambled the whole trip and exchanged numbers, we're going to the same school and have alot in common, we're like best friends.

But that doesn't mean that I forgot about danielle.

Once we landed, i started to get my bags and saw the guy i have been looking for.. ethan i guess it wasnt that hard finding him.. i started to make my way over when I realized that it wasn't him. I think I need glasses after I got my bags i went to the apartment and waited for my mom.

I got too tired of waiting for her so i wrote her note saying that i was going to explore..

I decided to text ayla to ask if she wanted to walk around LA with me and she said sure.

I guess its time to get lost in a big city and see what i can find...