Miss Jackson

A/N: OK GUYS, I'M SO SORRY BUT I NEED TO PUSH ASIDE THE REQUESTS, JUST A TIIIIIINY BIT. I SWEAR I'LL BE COMPLETING ALL YOUR REQUESTS TOMORROW. I LOVE THIS IMAGINE MORE THAN MYSELF OK, THE IDEA WAS OF COURSE SUGGESTED BY MY WONDERFUL MOTHER, ayeyoungblood !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IDEA INAY LABYU SM!! Also, sorry if it's quite gender specific, but eh. (I also changed it a bit.)

- Third Person's POV -

Panic! at the Disco was on tour in Chicago. The boys were just hanging out, out of the dressing room since it was their day off. Dallon decided to distance himself from Brendon, Kenny, Dan, and their dumb shit for now, because he knows that ain't for him. He walked around the area, then he saw three women practicing for something, which he assumed was a surprise dance number or something.

"Alright, that's it for today girls," one of them said, wiping the sweat off her forehead. She turned around, leaving Dallon mesmerized with her looks. The three women separated ways, while Dallon was just standing there, the girl he saw earlier bumped into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. D-Dallon Weekes? Is that really you? I'm honored to bump into you," she laughed.

He was flustered. "Huh, yeah... I am. What's your name by the way?"

"Oh, I'm Y/N, by the way. Y/F/N," she smiled, holding out her hand for him to shake. And he did. "See 'ya soon, Dallon," she said, winking.

The next day was another day for a concert. They played Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, then This Is Gospel, Vegas Lights, and Miss Jackson.

In the middle of all the singing, Brendon's hyper dancing, guitar playing and such, the three women came out of the back stage in sexy black lingerie. Dallon tried his best to play the bass properly while his eyes were focused on the captivating performance of Y/N dancing in front of him. After Miss Jackson ended, the three women bowed in front of the roaring audience and exited the stage. Dallon's eyes followed Y/N in to the backstage, then he composed himself and focused back to playing the songs.

After the concert ended, Dallon tried to look for Y/N backstage. He asked Brendon and Zack, in case they knew. "Hey, guys. Do you know where those girls who performed during Miss Jackson went?"

"Oh," Brendon smirked. "Did you like that chick in the middle, huh? I know you Dallon, when you like someone, you like someone," he laughed.

"Seriously, though man, where is she?"

"Isn't that her?" Brendon pointed to Y/N walking towards them.

"That is her, God, I love her so much already," Dallon sighed, running to Y/N, while Brendon laughed in the background.

"Oh, Dallon! Nice to see you again. Did you like our performance during Miss Jackson?"

"I did, I loved it as much as I love seeing you dance," he smirked.

"Thanks," she laughed.