Chapter 3

Hiccup's POV

I woke up from my alarm that was annoying me for the past few minutes.

"Ughhh!!" I groaned.

I slammed the clock and then opened my eyes to see the sun shinning in my face.

I hissed and threw my arm around my eyes to not see the light. With that I tried to put my other hand on my counter and tried to get up but I failed and fell down on my face.

"Ahhh!!!" I yelled.

I fell flat on my face and yelled in pain. With that I pulled myself up and hold onto the counter and pulled myself up.

"Ugh. What's wrong with me today?" I asked myself. With that I checked my phone and saw that it was currently 6:05am.

With that I went to my closet and got my clothes then went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once I finished I checked my phone again and saw that it was 6:15am.

Ugh it's so early but I still need to do my breakfast before dad gets up.

So I went downstairs to make myself some oatmeal and then I went upstairs to eat my oatmeal peacefully.

I sat down in my bed and ate peacefully and all of a sudden I started to drift into thought.

'Why doesn't she like me?'

'What did I do wrong to make her hate me?'

"...Hello! Earth to Hiccup!" A voice said all of a sudden making me jump.

I looked to my side and saw my brother looking at me curiously.

"Oh! Hey Bro what's up?" I asked while eating my breakfast.

"I came upstairs to tell you that Dad's going to take us but you weren't listening to me." Toothless said.

"Sorry I was just really deep in thought.." I said.

"About....?" My brother asked.

"..Astrid" I said.

"Astrid?" He asked confused.

"Yes I just keep on going to thought on why she hates me. When we met she was really nice but then all of that changed." I said sadly.

"Maybe because you are the school's Pervert?" Toothless asked questioning.

"Haha. Very Funny." I said sarcastically.

"Maybe you should rewind yourself and go to that time when you made her hate you and what you did." He asked.

"Good idea bro. Thanks" I said and put my plate down and got my bag and put on my shoes.

"You ready to go?" My brother asked.

"Yes!" I said and we went downstairs into the car where my dad was waiting for us.

"Good Morning boys!" He said happily.

"Hey Dad." We both said.

"You ready to go?" He said with a smile.

"Yes." We both said again and we laughed.

Normal POV

At school....

I got out of the car and said bye to my dad and left to go inside.

I walked inside and bumped into someone.

"Oh god I'm sorr-.." I stopped and saw that it was Astrid whom I bumped to.

"Oh no it was my fault I didn't see where I was going." She said.

I nodded and grabbed her waist and pulled her to me.

Her eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing Haddock?" She said shocked and her face flushed. I just smirked and gently stroke her chin.

"Just pulling you to me M'Lady." I smirked and kissed her neck softly.

She gasped and shivered.

"What? You don't like it?" I continued to kiss her neck and started to kiss it more roughly. I heard her moan a bit.

"N-no.." she gasped.

"Doesn't seem like you are not enjoying it" I smiled and I started to suck her neck a bit.

And that's when she punched my arm hard.

"Oww!" I pulled away and let her waist go.

With that she ran away yelling at me.

"Do that again and I'll break your face!" She said and went to her class.