Chapter 9

Okay so first things first... thanks jae unnie for making the 8th chapter... I was just on a temporary hiatus... so fam, here's the update! Enjoy!
______________________________________

Hyuna's POV

We're done practicing our dance for our P.E. class and then Rosé, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa came up to me with that excited faces.

What are they excited for?

"UNNIE!!" Lisa squealed in excitement and bear hugs me.

"W-wait wait... I-I can't br-eath!" I said while catching my breath. Lisa immediately let go of me with that pitiful face of hers.

"J-joseonghabnida unnie." She said while heads down. She sure is a good girl. I'm rooting for her to be my bro's future wife though. I thought while patting her head.

"It's okay, I'm just surprised with the sudden action. So, what's this all about?" I said while giggling that makes Lisa look up again and smile brightly.

I smiled back at her and look back at the other 3 and gave them my questioning look.

"Cuz! We're casted by BTS' company to become their back up! And then, before we just came here their manager called Jennie." My eyes widened at what Rosé said.

I was so confused because why?

"Wait, wait, wait. Don't tell me this was about the audition thingy you said. And yes I was about to go on audition this afternoon and why? But why?"

"I think you got accepted cuz your the one singing and dancing with them. More like a collaboration." Jisoo unnie said.

Just, what are they talking about? Okay enough with the fuss. I'm going to do it for my brother and his team. But, that Park was there.

"Okay, so when's the practice?" I asked but I can already feel the excitement in the air that's surrounding me.

"Today, at 10:30 AM wait lemme check the time..." Jennie said while checking the time. Her eyes widened and jumped in excitement. "Ommo! Ommo! Ommo! We're already late! Hurry up and tell the others!" She said then ran up to the others.

Okay, so first I'll go get my brother then next---

"Let's goooo to the company! The manager needs us so we could start practicing!" Lisa said that makes Jungkook turn with a surprised face.

I immediately come up to him and pulled him by my side. "Wait. Noona, what's happening?" He asked.

"Later. We have to arrived at the company by now or we'll be late." I said while pulling my backpack and sling it to my right shoulders.

The others questioned me with the same questions and I told them when we got there.

@BihHit Ent.

We arrived at the company and was greeted by the manager at the door step. Me and the girls bowed and was welcomed warmly by the staffs.

"Good morning and welcome to BigHit girls. I'm manager Sejin, manager of Bangtan Sonyeondan." The tall man said that's known as BTS' manager said while bowing.

"Gomabsumnida." We said then we got escorted on the way to their practice room.

@at the practice room

"Okay! Gather up!" The trainer said and we obeyed. We formed a circle around him and I sat between my brother and Rosé my cousin.

"So, welcome to the training part of your grand collaboration together with BLACKPINK and our new girl trainee." When the trainer said that, my eyes lit up.

BLACKPINK? isn't that the new girl group from YG? and a new girl trainee? Only one? What about them? The girls?

I turned to look at the other girls and they don't even have that surprised reaction. (Do you get what I mean? ;))

"Okay, so BLACKPINK and BTS stand up." The trainer said and they stood up except for me.

Wait, they? Just wait, does that mean they're BLACKPINK?! I look up at them with surprised face and you know what the girls just do? They chuckled and laugh.

I jumped up and exclaimed in full confusion. "Wait! I'm sorry for interrupting but, what's this all about?" I asked them.

The girls just laugh and removed their hair. Wait, they remove their hair then a colorful hair has showed up. A wig?! Then they removed their spectacles and fake braces.

And now. Wow. I'm even shooked (I think your probably jungshooked about Jungkook of BTS being your twin brother right?) Shut up author. (Just joking!) Mkay..... with what I saw.

My eyes widened and they laugh at my reaction. "Hahaha! Got ya!" Jisoo said while laughing off her throat.

"Unnie, stop laughing or else you'll damage your throat. And Minju unnie, welcome to the industry!" Lisa said while jumping happily.

I felt tears forming behind my eyes and I couldn't control it. I laugh at my own actions and hugged them.

"Gosh, you literally fool me there. And your good in acting girls." I said while holding up my hands doing a thumbs up smile.

"But why?" I asked them and they fake cough.

"It's BigHit's President's idea. He gave us a mission secretly but only us, our company's president and this company's president knew. They told us to act or disguise as nerds and look for a talented girl to be their new trainee and can do a collaboration with us. So, we found you and that's it." Rosé said with a wide smile spreading on her face.

"Wow, I can't even imagine. Okay thank you for giving me this opportunity. Many blessings have come to my way these past days and one of that was that I finally found my brother Jungkook." I said while looking at the other part of the practice room where BTS and the trainer fool around.

Okay, let's do this.

"C'mon let's start practicing and don't waste much time." I said while pulling them towards where the trainer and the others were.

I don't care if they were idols, but as I can see, they're just normal persons that have incredible visuals and talents in them.

(Woah! Hyuna, your so different from the others! We're the same!) Oh really? And what if your bias and your bias wreckers just show up in don't of you out of nowhere. (*stares blankly at her phone* well, I'll just look at them while mesmerizing their beauty?) Okay, if you do. *flips her hair and walks out*... (Aishhh that girl)

______________________________________

Author Kai: Hello!

So, now that the four girls have revealed their true identity and Minju/Hyuna become an official trainee, what would be the others' reaction? Find out in the next following chapters.

Plus! I'm sorry for being inactive these past days. It's just I was not allowed to use Internet because of some health matters.

Congratulations BTS for winning as the Top Social Artist in the Billboard Music Awards 2017! I'm so proud of our boys *wipes fake tears* Hahaha okay enough with the act!

Okay, ✌peace out.