1.

You've been interested in gaming since you were little. Your dad was a gamer at heart, and loved showing you his achievements.

Through out the years, you played games such as Call of Duty, GTA, Skyrim etc. You've met a lot of gamer friends over these games, however, they all started to fade away one by one.

Until, Overwatch came out. Overwatch was the new hype and it brought a lot of gamers together from around the world because of the multi-cultural diversity. Overwatch became the game you played most, and one of those reasons was because of a certain match you were in. 

✘✘✘

FLASHBACK

Welcome to Hollywood. 

Select your hero. 

You didn't even have to think before choosing your main hero, Widowmaker. She was a sniper, that you were surprising good at. You were almost as good as your best friend McCreamy.
You were also quite happy that you had your favourite map, until you hear...

"WHAT THE FUCK? THAT IS MY MAIN!" You hear a shout through your Turtle Beach headset. You take your headset away from ear in fear that your eardrums would break. You bring it back towards your ear when you hear your Battlenet username being said;

"EDGELORD, GET OFF WIDOWMAKER"

You are quick to reply to his ranting self in teamchat.

'no.'

Satisfied, you sit back in your (Y/F/C) gaming chair. You smile to yourself, clicking on your sitting emote to look like a badass.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO?-" You thought to yourself what a rude boy. 

"WE ARE PLAYING COMPETITIVE, YOU'RE PROBABLY SHIT AT HER. AT LEAST I'M GOOD AT HER. WE NEED A GOOD TEAM"

You are quick to reply to Windowmaker.

'just pick another character'
'i am amazing at her'
'you are just  jealous'

Click. Someone else had turned their microphone on.

"Kookie, please. Just pick another character." CookingMaMa said. It was a masculine voice which sounded pretty soft, and beautiful. You look over to see the Mercy icon next to his name.

"HEY, AT LEAST YOU WERE ABLE TO CHOOSE YOUR MAIN" Windowmaker shouts in despair. He still hasn't picked his character.

10...9...8

Click, followed by 3 more.

"Just pick another one, you don't want to get banned. Plus we really need a tank." The deep voice of AgustD replies, he had picked Bastion.

"FINE." Windowmaker growls. You hear him when he hesitantly clicks on the character Reinhardt.

'finally'  You type, wanting to seem cheeky.

You hear a laugh.
"I like this person." GucciBoi chimes in, he had quite a deep and husky voice. His laugh was cute sounding, you could feel yourself smiling instantly because of it.
You look to see had picked Mei. You were 100% sure, he was a troll player. Which was great for you as you loved those types of players on your team.

'and i like you 😉' you type as soon as doors open. All of your character models rush out and as Widowmaker you tried to take the high ground on the right hand side of the map. You quickly saw your opportunity to get some quick picks.

Bang, is what you hear when aimed for the Solider 76.

ELIMINATED BAZZAGAZZA | 100