puppet boys weakness

THE door flew open and in walked a short silhouette of a large middle aged man with dirty brown hair and a yellow rotting teeth.Jimmy's grip on his girlfriend grew tighter as the man walked towards them. fear stared to run whiled in jimmys mind what if he was going to punish him again or worse punish her all these horrific thoughts were thrown out of his mind when the man began to speak. "Ah look at my beautiful puppets laying together" the man said kneeling down in front of them so close that jimmy could smell the canned fish and alcohol that he assumed the man ate last night.

"I have created such beautiful puppets don't you think puppet boy " the man said grinning from ear to ear but jimmy didn't respond instead he began stroking his girlfriends arm as she slept " don't you think!" The man said irritation very clear in his voice but jimmy simply continued to stroke his girlfriends arm trying not to vomit because of his capturers bad breath."maybe I'll just ask puppet girl then" he said reaching to grab her but jimmy quickly intervened "no!" Jimmy yelled"you're a wonderful creater,best there has ever been"

jimmy knew he didn't mean a single word he had just said but he also knew that he didn't want him to wake him to wake her up . this was the first time she has slept in a long time and he wanted her to enjoy it . between the nightmares and the beatings Chloe has decided to give up on sleeping all together but once in a while when the man would forget about them downstairs she would finally get some sleep he just wished the same could have been said about him.

" no I want to hear what puppet girl has to say!" With he grabbed Chloe and began to shake her above him in an attempt to wake her up." Puppet girl sweet sweet puppet won't you tell me how much of a great creater I am " the man said continuing to shake her above him. Jimmy tried to get up and stop him but was incapable of doing so because his knee caps were taken out of him a few weeks earlier as punishment for not slapping Chloe when she refused to undress in front of her capturer. Jim's eyes began to ich in indication of tears forming inside them but he refused to cry, he promised himself he wouldn't cry he promised he would stay strong for Chloe even though not being able to fight a short man to protect the only person he has ever loved and the mother of his children was a big reason to cry he still couldn't he had to stay strong so instead of crying he groaned.

" puppet girl stop playing around this isn't funny" the man yelled into Chloe's ear oh shit what if she wasn't sleeping what if she is dead shit she's dead ! She can't be dead wake up Chloe wake up Chloe .thought to himself wake up Chloe ! Wake up Chloe ! "wake up chole !" He accidentally said out loud "mmhm" Chloe hummed slowly waking up . the sound of her voice put butterflies in his stomach but was quickly subsided by the view of his so called "creator" walking towards him. He had dropped Chloe on the floor next to the wall and was now walking towards jimmy angrily " what have a told you about those silly nicknames puppet boy!" He said ripping the shirt of of jimmy " you've been here for three months now puppet boy I thought you would have learned to give up childish things by now" he said turning jimmy around and reaching for his wip " fuck you,sick basterd !" Jimmy spat making the man chuckle from under his mask that only covered half his face " I won't enjoy this puppet boy but you have to learn puppet girl has learned well she is my best creation" he praised" but you I'm only keeping you because I love you and I know she loves you too" he said before slamming the wip on a surface of flesh but it wasn't jimmies flesh it was chloes