chapter 25

Chen hyung and I went to suho hyung office we both entered and we saw suho hyung working hard poor hyung.
Suho:what now sehun!?.
Sehun:I want a meeting and all of us must come.
Suho:fine tell Tao about that and tell him to gather everyone in the meeting room.!
Sehun:Chen hyung can you tell them about the meeting I have to speak to hyung first.
He nodded and went out I sit to suho hyung bed.
Sehun:I know whose the girl.
Suho:what girl?
Sehun:the girl who have the records or should I say our records.
He stop from what his doing and face to me.
Suho:how?And prof?
I showed him the record I got from the brat.
Suho:whooho!!Did you listen to it.
Sehun:yeah I did and its not the original record but she paste this note in here.
Suho:but that still means they have the real one and we're still in danger.
Sehun:don't worry she don't work for the octagon anymore it's gonna me easy to get her and get rid of her.
Suho:what do you mean get rid?
Sehun:kill her.
Suho:I like that Idea by the way whose this girl?
Sehun:you don't know her bc she's not been to expose in their group but I know her.
Then Chen hyung entered.
Chen:everyone's in the meeting room.
We went to the meeting room and saw everyone was gathered.

Chanyeol:what is it sehun?We have work to do.
Sehun:don't worry hyung it will be just a few minutes.
Suho:sehun know the girl who has the records I mean our record and she still have the record so we need to get the record destroy it and so as the girl.
Lay:isn't that to harsh how about you leave her to me.
Sehun:no his from bigyp and if she stays alive and gonna leave with us she can capture more info about us.
D.O:wow sehun have grown so much.
Kris:so whose this pathetic brath your telling?
Sehun:Kim y/n.
I saw baekhyun hyung,Chanyeol and xiumin hyung's eyes went wide bc they know her.
Xiumin:isn't that the girl from the club and the coffee shop.
Kai:wait you have meet her?
Chanyeol:yeah she's baekhyuns friend.
Luhan:an smtown being friends with bigyp aiy.
Baekhyun:but she said she don't remember anything.
Sehun:THATS what she made you believe,she's not a friend she's our enemy and if you pity her get the heck out of here and don't you wish to still lived.
Baekhyun:she lied?!She will see whose she's messing with.!!
Suho:how would we get her?
Sehun:leave it to me.

Y/n's po'v

I have woke up early like around 6:13 am because chow chow woke me up with her licks guess I found my alarm she even pull my blanket so I won't go back to sleep so I wore some house clothes and I wash my face and went downstairs for breakfast but what surprise me i saw beany running to me and chow chow I play with beany.
Y/n:hey boy!!Where's your owner huh?Whose the cutie?~who is?
Tae:y/n's the cutie right beany?
I look up and saw stay so I stand up.
Y/n:what are you doing here early in the morning?
Tae:your brother and your sister called me to keep you company all day.
Y/n:huh?Why?
He pointed at the stairs where two person were rushing down which were my siblings.
Y/n:where are you both going?
Jennie:GD's parents invited me to go with them to jeju island and we will be there like 5 days.
Jin:and mom and dad need me at their company in Las Vegas I'll be there for 6 days.
Jennie:and Taehyung will stay here by your side until one of us came back end of discussion and we gotta go were gonna be late.
Jin:tae take care of my sister.
Jin oppa said while running out and tae put his hands around my neck,my heart skip it's beat.
Tae:I will..
Tae said with his rectangular smile.
Tae:let's eat breakfast together.
I nodded and he interwine his hands to mine and drag me to the kitchen and I can even feel my heart beat now and the butterflies in my stomach spread their wings and fly around what is this feeling??!!.

And days went through tae stay in my house and sleep at the same room with me but in the folding bed and he got home to get some clothes and chow chow and beany just shared beds what an intellegent dogs and what we did for 6 days was like couple's do and everytime we do those things I can feel the Sparks and different beat of my heart even different from what I felt for mark does he felt disame I ask to myself then I got the answer it was Friday afternoon we decide to watch a romance,comedy,lovestory movie and at the ending of the movie....

Y/n:ahhh I wish life could be great,sweet,funny and romantic like their lives.
I sight laying in my bed and tae just want me.
Tae:y/n?
I face him still laying in my bed.
Y/n:yeah?
Tae:I have...This feelings inside me that I can't...Explain..
I squat infornt of him.
Y/n:what kind of feelings?
Tae:weird feelings,butterflies in my stomach,heart beats rapidly etc.i just started feeling it when I have know you more.
I got shock by his word which means we have the same feelings.
Tae:I was scared to tell you this bc I thought maybe you'll re-
I cut his words with a passionate kiss and I break the kiss.
Y/n:I..I also have the same feelings towards you different from the feelings I felt with Mark-
And this time he cut of my words kissing me and he put his hands at the back of my neck to deepen the kiss but I broke the kiss looking down and he lift my chin up.
Tae:what's the matter?
Y/n:I'm scared.
My tears fall off my cheeks.
Tae:scared of what?I'm here?I won't let you get hurt.
He hug me and I hug him back.
Y/n:I'm scared to love again....I don't want to feel what I have just felt,hurt.
He broke the hug he hold my shoulders and face me then he put his hands at my cheeks.
Tae:I'm nothing like mark,I'll do anything for you and even if I die y/n it's you..(EVEN IF I DIE ITS YOU~)
He pulled me and kiss me passionately and he broke but our foreheads are attached.
Tae:I love you Kim y/n.
Y/n:I love you to Kim Taehyung.

To be continued...

You might wonder what Kim?Loved each other well just to make it clear their familes dosent have any connections they just have the same first name that's just it...SFMM see you in the next chapter bye lovelots💞💞💞

-BB💦