Lazy Sunday morning

I hugged him closer, he still seemed to be tense, but he was okay with being this close to me.

We were both lying in bed, cuddling. It was a lazy sunday morning and neither of us really wanted to wake up yet. So we ended up just holding each other close, chest to chest.

I felt him sigh, his warm breath hit my neck. The love I felt for him welled over and I started kissing the top of his head. His silky, black hair smelled really good..

He let out a small noise and looked up at me with slightly flushed cheeks. He looked confused.

"What are yo--" He began, but before he could finish I kissed his nose.

"I'm kissing you because I love you so much" I said with a smile.

He paused and as his face reddened he slowly looked down again and hid his face in his hands. I noticed that even his ears were red, and felt a sudden urge to kiss them too.

I kissed one of his ears softly, then planets another kiss just underneath the ear. He yelped in surprise and looked through his fingers.

"Wh- what was that for...?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said and kissed his cheek. "You're cute..." I once again kissed the shell of his ear, earning a slightly sharper intake of air from him.

"I.. I'm not" He said, and really tried not to stutter.

"You are too" I said and smiled as I carefully grabbed his hands and took them away from his face. He was beet red.

Before he could protest again I kissed him softly on the lips this time. He kissed back shyly.

I decided to quit the teasing now, so I slid down a bit and rested my head on his chest. I could clearly hear and feel his heart pounding.

"I love you, Kiku" I said with a relaxed sigh"

".. I love you too, [Y/n]" He said and slowly wrapped his arms around me.