Prologue

2 weeks after tapes revealed...

Clay layed down on his bed in his room. Looking up at the sky... wondering why the world was the way it was. He was happy. He was happy that the school finally knew the truth about the tapes and that the court was using it as evidence.

He had been proud that it was over. Finally over. It was like a big weight of secrets had been lifted from his chest, and he didn't had to keep it inside anymore. Technically, it was exactly like that.

But he was sad and depressed. He was sas and depressed because he knee that even if the court finally held the people on the tapes responsible for Hannah's dead, she was still dead. She was gone. Bringing justice wouldn't bring the love of his life back.

Then he started imaging them again. The imagines that he had been imagining for a week now. He started to remember when he and her almost had sex that night at Jessica's party.

If only he had confessed his love for her that night.

If only he hadn't left that night.

If only Clay had stopped to talk to her when she dropped her uniform at the movie theater... the same day she had killed herself.

If only, If only, If only.

That was the main word.

He wanted to express his imagines so bad. He wanted to express his imagination of the impossible that he had wanted to come to life.

He looked over, only to find paper and pencil on his desk to the right of the room. That's when he got the idea. The idea to make his imagines come true.

He got up from his bed and walked to sat down at his desk. He picked up the yellow pencil that had layed right there on the desk. That's when he started thinking. That's when he started thinking about the HIS story. The new story. The story he had imagined so much would come to life.

He wrote the number, 1 on the top of his page as he started writing. He had started writing his thoughts on that paper. The paper that had allowed his voice to be heard.

Clay was determined to let that paper lift his spirits about his lover's suicide, and express a atory that could of happened but never did. He wanted to make his own justice.

And that's what this story's about.

Making your own justice.