H-Help

"Oh look, it is the Redhead butler who ruined Lady (Y/n)'s Life, Skylar smirked at Grell making the Reaper give a loud, animal-like snarl. Seemed very out of character for the normally playful and upbeat reaper but he had been out of character for awhile so this really was not surprising at this point.

"I ruined her life! How dare you! You killed her, she could have had a much longer life if it wasn't for you creatin!" Grell snapped back and got his chainsaw ready looking very pissed off making Skylar laugh.

"I will just have to let her purification wait for a few minutes, for now, I am going to deal with you," she said and got out a needle to use against the reaper and he;d it up and started to walk towards the reaper oddly relaxed. She clearly had a plan. Grell growled and quickly ran up to her and slashed only for the Angel to jump in the air causing the reaper's eyes to widen a slight bit as the Angel landed on his back making him fall to the ground with an  'opf' noise. She seemed ready to stab him with the needle but he grabbed her arm in defense and lifted his chain saw.

"I have always wondered what an Angel tastes like!" he exclaimed in his girlish voice the light reflecting off his glasses his now slightly longer hair compared to the start shining with the blood of the mind slaves as he brought it down only for the angel to use the needle to block shattering the glass making it go all over the place including into her and Grell's arm making Grell take a step back and hold his bleeding arm in complete pain. "w-why you," he snarled and Skylar smirked and ran over to the table nearby grabbing a knife and ran at Grell again slashing it. He dodged with easy jumping back in the air looking very graceful and grinned. "You need to get better at your aim, Darling," he requested teasingly. I grinned a bit, I could tell my Grell was being to come back in full force. He ran over and cut the cuffs being very careful and picked me up placing me on his back.

"W-wouldn't I b-be harder to fight with on your back?" I asked weakly and Grell just gave me a grin.

"Now darling, this skank couldn't fight me with two arms behind my back, besides. You are light," he commented. I nodded and held on for dear life as he jumped back. Skylar snarled and ran up to him but he dodged every one of her attacks. A new sort of life seemed to have been breathed into the reaper knowing I was back and I was happy to be the reason as he kept toying with her.

"Enough of this!" she shouted loudly and went back to the table and picked up a long needle that looked a bit more blade like but with a glass bottom. Grell rolled his eyes. He seemed very cock that no needle was going to effect him what so ever. He ran up and slashed at it only for it not to break.

"What!? My scythe should be able to break anything expect another death scythe!" he exclaimed as he was knocked back a little and stumbled back keeping on hand on me with other on the chainsaw and she grinned. His eyes widen. "Who did you still it from?' he snarled.

"I found it on the ground relax Reaper, but I am going to use it to how much I can~" she purred and slashed at him with the blade of the needle and he dodged, well tried his shoulder getting cut. He gasped in pain but slashed back but the tables have clearly turned as she dodged and stabbed forward hitting his leg. My eyes widen and got off of Grell's back making him hiss.

"Darling no! It's not safe!" he exclaimed as he kept trying to dodge. I shook my head.

"It's more dangerous for you!" I exclaimed and Grell nodded his head. I went to the corner to dodge everything not having a weapon and well, the people I fought were students and I had a feel for what Reapers fought like before, they never really brought an angel to class. Skylar smirked and jumped over Grell and pointed the blade towards me.

"I am sorry milady... but I see now you are too tainted to repair!" she exclaimed and pulled it back with Grell running towards her. I felt my breath stop in my chest my eyes widen in fear. All I could get out was a quiet "H-Help"

I AM A DICK!!! cliff hanger... Ok, mainly because I am going to have two endings but for now ya.