Chapter 2~At home

Warning! Some abusive scenes ahead!

Y/N POV

"Not when I have something against you, too." He said, having a very mischievous tone. I widened my eyes when he took a picture out of his pocket. It was me, but my ears and tail turned blood red along with my eyes E/C with streaks of red. I backed away from him, my F/C ears folding back as I growled.

"I could live on normally without Aphmau wrapped around my finger, but you would be placed into custody until you're lifeless body can't move. Which means, I have the upper hand. See what I did there, Mutt? " He smirked and waved the photo around, taunting me. I growled and he grabbed my chin, holding my face a couple inches away. My cheeks turned a light pink, and I slapped his hand away, turning around.

"Fine, Fine, I'll do as you say. But..." I said, tilting my head to look at him with a deadly stare.

"If you think of hurting, brainwashing, or doing any of that crap on Aph, I'll kill you." I stood normally, with my usual expression on and walked away to my next class. He got shivers as I left the room, and mumbled 'What the hell kinda girl is she...'

Another time skippppp :D

"Ein..."

"Yes?"

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked him from the top of the bleachers, him sitting and wagging his tail from the bottom. He replied, "Ooh! I can't wait to be Alpha! "

"Whatever, I'm gonna head to the classroom and take a nap." I said back to him, making my way to the school by jumping over the side of the bleachers, walking towards the school after my feet left footprints from the fall, crackling the surrounding dirt. Once I got to the werewolf classroom, I spotted the previous alpha male along with the werewolf teacher. I couldn't make out the conversation, but I heard something about Ein, and Aaron leaving a bouquet of flowers on his first love's previous desk. I walked in after the teacher headed out for something, and went up to the desk.

"You know, I don't appreciate my students eavesdropping on my conversations." My fur stood on end as I turned around. There stood the teacher with crossed arms.

"What was all that about?" I asked, waiting patiently for a response. He sighed and answered, "Since Aphmau can't decide, Ein will be the new alpha male."

I was shocked. I slammed my hands on the desk. "You can't be serious! That jerk is going to be the Alpha Male without any effort!? But he'll ruin--"

"Hey! I know you don't have the greatest relationship with the current omega, but Aphmau likes him, and we don't have another choice! And if you yell back at me, it's detention!" The teacher left the classroom, but I ran to him, and asked, "By who's Orders? "

"By the former Alpha and omega." He left just like that. By then, I'd gotten up, smashed the window, and jumped towards the bleachers. I saw that everything had been said and done, because Ein had been blushing and scratching his head, then I saw him hugging the Alpha female. I suddenly felt a pain in my chest.

Why do I feel this way? I need some rest, I'll go home.

I sighed and ran to the front of the school, hearing someone follow me. I stopped and turned around, seeing Ein. I blushed and asked him, "S-So, what is it?"

"I won Alpha Male, so you definitely have to follow my orders now!" He stated with a sneaky grin on his face. I blushed even harder, hiding it by turning right back around. I felt like I was on cloud nine for some reason. What the-Why am I feeling this Way?!I then remembered the hug, and it hurt again. I ran to my home, eventually losing sight of him, then my eyes started to water as I imagined Aphmau's face. Why does it feel like I hate the Alpha!? She's my friend! Then, realization struck harder than someone throwing a brick at my head.

I like Ein.

I blushed and wiped my eyes, slowing down at my house. I took off the bandage I had on my arm because of a fight I lost with Aphmau on whether or not I should tend to it. If it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't be here, seeing as I had no one else important to me at the time. I slowly opened the door, trying to see if my parents were there, and if they were, I'd probably sleepover at Aph's place. But, sadly they knew I was coming,  and heard the door creak and I tried to see. I was forced to walk in, and my father faked a smile and walked up to me. He got angry, picked up a beer bottle he had finished and smashed it on my head.

"Are you an Idiot!? I told you to bring home more beer! Useless Dog!" He yelled and grabbed at my scarred wolf ear and dragged me further inside. Just as he was going to punch me, someone knocked on our rugged door. He growled at me, went to the door and opened it. He made a confused expression, and said, "Who're you, Kid!?"

"I am here to see F/N. " I heard Ein's fake kind voice say. My father walked over to me, mumbled, 'When he leaves, we'll continue, don't think you got out of your punishment.' I walked to the door, hiding the new cut with my hand, making it look like I'm exhausted. I sighed and said, "Whaddya want?"

"I need to discuss your...ahem, punishment." He said mischievously, and I blushed. I had heard the word punishment many times in my life, which the word gave me fear. This time, however, didn't make me afraid. It made me feel anticipation on what he'll do.

What is wrong with me!?

I yelled to my guardians, "I'm going somewhere with a friend!"

I heard my father laugh, and he yelled back, "Sure, and he's got a crush on you. Like I'd believe that!"

I blushed and shoved Ein out the door, following while closing the door. I sighed.

"Hey, what's up with your Head!? It's bleeding! " He exclaimed to me, me realizing I forgot to keep it hidden. I sighed, "Oh well. Let's go elsewhere."

Sorry for making this get so depressing, lol, I just wanted you to have a painful backgroundMWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anywho, I had decided the plot for both this book, and it's sequel, so you know I planned ahead!

Ciao Now, little scurries ♡