Jealousy~ch.3

I woke up to seeing Jake was gone. I looked around his room to see if he was anywhere in his room but he wasn't. Then I heard water running from in the bathroom. He's in the shower. I got out of bed and towards the bathroom. I gently knocked on the door and poked my head in the bathroom. "Lyndsey?" Jake asked and stuck his head out of the shower. "Hey" I said smiling at him. "Hey beautiful" he said making my cheeks turn a light pink. "I'm almost done in here and I'll be out in like 2 or 3 minutes" he said finishing up in the shower. "Ok Jakey" I said smiling and shutting the door. I walking back into Jake's bedroom and laid back down in bed. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

Then the bathroom door opened and out walked shirtless Jake. When I seen him my mouth dropped and I froze. "Like what you see?" Jake asked smirking at me. I nodded slightly and felt my face go hot. He noticed my cheeks were red and layed down next to me. "You're so cute when you blush" he said with his arm lying across my stomach. I just smirked at him and shut my phone off. We locked eyes and stayed like that for about 5 minutes. Then we heard the door bell ring. Jake and I got up and went upstairs to see who it was. Jake opened the door to see Logan. "Aye wuddup little bro?" Logan said hugging Jake (in the guy way😂u know wut I mean😂). "Wuddup Logan" Jake said looking at Logan. Logan then looked at me and opened his arms. Hey beautiful" Logan said picking me up and giving me a bear hug. "Hey Logan" I said looking at him smiling. Out the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Jake roll his eyes.

Logan put me down and walked toward a bean bag and sat down. Jake sat down on the bean bag next to Logan. When I was about to sit down on the bean bag Jake was sitting on Logan grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I just smiled at how adorable he was being and shrugged it off. "I wanna do something" I said looking at Jake and trying to look at Logan since I was still sitting on his lap. "Well what do you wanna do beautiful?" Jake asked looking at me smiling. "I don't know. Just chill and watch movies I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Ok. What do you wanna watch?" Logan asked turning me sideways so he could see my face and I was now was facing Jake. "Uhhh, I wanna watch any scary movie" I said looking at the both smirking.

"Ok" Jake said looking through the scary movies. "Which one?" He asked looking at me. "Uhhhh... Oooo dead silence!" I said full of excitement. Jake and Logan just laughed at me. Jake pressed on the movie and it started. Halfway through the movie, I was clinging onto Jake's arm. Then a jump scare popped out of no where and I jumped and hid my face behind Jake's arm. He put his hand on top of mine and rubbed it with his thumb. I lifted my head up from behind Jake's arm and was able to watch the rest of the movie. When the movie was over, Logan got up and walked toward the door. "I got to go. I'll see u guys some time next week." He said walking out the door without saying bye. "What was that about?" I said looking at Jake. "I don't know" Jake said shrugging his shoulders. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and it was Logan. Jake looked at my phone to see who it was. "Who's that?" Jake asked still looking at my phone. "Logan" I said reading his text.

Logan:Hey...
Me:Hey
Logan:Quick question.....
Me:what is it?
Logan:who do u like more.....?
Me:what do u mean?
Logan:I mean who do u like more? Me or Jake?
Me:umm idk....😐
Logan:well choose
Me:give me time Logan
Logan:of course I will beautiful😜😍
Me:ur a dork😂
Logan:but I'm ur dork😏
Me:omg Logan
Logan:yes beautiful..😍😘
Me:ur such freakin weirdo
Logan:oh I know but I'm ur weirdo...😏
Me:ok Logan I'm going to bed😴text u in the morning😊
Logan: ok beautiful😊sweet dreams💓
Me:goodnight😴
Logan:I love u❤️

"What did he want?" Jake asked now sitting on a bean bag. "He just asked me who I liked more..." I said scratching the back of my neck. "I know you like me more" Jake said smirking at me making my cheeks turn a light pink. "I guess I do" I said smiling like the dork I am. Jake gestured me to come sit with him on the bean bag and I did. But instead of me sitting next to him he grabbed me by my waist and made me sit on his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're so beautiful" Jake said putting his hand on my cheek rubbing it with his thumb. "You're so cute" I said smiling at him. He started to lean in and I did the same. Seconds later our lips meet and Jake passionately kisses me. I kiss back. Then I heard the door open and close. "What's going on?" Said a very familiar voice. Oh shit... Me and Jake break apart to see who it was. It's Logan..... "Were you two just...kissing?" Logan asked with tears forming in his eyes. "L-Logan it's not wh-" I was cut off by Logan. "Don't pull that bullshit with me Lyndsey!" Logan said yelling at me now. "I'm leaving!" Logan said walking toward the door. "Logan wait!" I said running after him.

He kept walking towards the door until he reached the door and opened it. "Just fucking listen to me Logan!" I yelled making him stop in his tracks. "You're probably gonna hate me for saying this but I like Jake. Logan I'm sorry. Now I feel like a total asshole for telling you. But if you want to leave you can. Just know that I care about you and I always will." I said turning towards the balcony door. "Lyndsey, wait" Logan said trying to stop me but he was to slow. I shut the door to the balcony and sat down on a chair. I put my head in my hands and started crying. Then I heard the balcony door open and close. "Lyndsey" Logan said kneeling down in front of me. I took my hands off my face and looked at him. "Yes I know. I hurt you. I'm an asshole. I know" I said looking down at my feet. "No you're not. I'm not mad at you. I don't care if you like Jake. As long as you're happy I'm happy" he said wiping a tear off my face. He picked me up and brought me to Jake.

Logan brought me to Jake and he picked me up. "Take care of her bro" Logan said patting Jake's shoulder and smiling. "I will bro" Jake said smiling at Logan and doing their brother handshake. Logan walked toward the door and left. Before I knew it I was fast asleep in Jake's arms. Jake brought me to his room and laid me down on his bed. He laid down next to me and put his arms around me. Then he soon fell asleep with me in his arms.

Hey guys😜I hope you liked this chapter😊this took like 2 hours to write but it's worth it😋I know it wasn't really about jealousy but there is some in this chapter😂but anyways ilysfm❤️

~Lyndsey 🎀