Chapter 12 Ella

Ella's POV
I started to walk from the forest down to the light I saw in the distance. I was cold and alone not really feeling good either, in my mind I kept telling myself to keep going eventhough I was tired and almost passed out from exhaustion.

I wasn't about to just give up because of that I pressed on and on and then I knew for one shining moment I was saved because I saw a house right smack in front of me it was the loop I was looking for.

I stumbled to the front door barely even moving a couple of inches I knocked and as the door opened I fell to the ground, I didn't see who picked me up but I did know I was now safe. I woke up in a blue bedroom and a girl was at the vanity desk folding clothes or something.

"Where am I?," I asked because all I had remembered from the night before was that I found a loop came to the front door and fainted. Then from the silence after I said those words the girl who was at the vanity desk put down her work and faced me.

She was wearing a simple blue longsleave dress, she had wavy brown hair that fell to her waist and she had dark brown eyes. She had a way about her I really recognized I saw in her eyes that she was someone I should know but couldn't remember she opened her mouth to begin talking to me.

"Why your in our loop, strange too because we just got new peculiars not even a month ago.... now that your awake you can join us for supper come along now." The girl gave me a set of clothes and I put them on. I wore a white dress with blue lace lining the bottom.

I headed downstairs with her when suddenly I was bombarded with little children. The girl I was following pushed them aside and we headed into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table. "How long was I asleep?, I asked because honestly I was afraid to know.

"About a week give or take....."

"A week I couldn't have been asleep for that long!"

"But you were calm down now and eat you haven't eaten that whole time either." I sighed and agreed as the other children started flooding in and filling the chairs. There were about 15 children and 2 older looking women.

They all seemed to be staring at me and one of the women smiled at me and started to talk. "Welcome Ella I am miss humming and these are the peculiars, Catherine manipulates water, Norman teleports, Anna has angel wings, Elizabeth has ice powers, Cecile can fly, Isabelle can control earth, elena can shape-shift into animals, Genevieve is an empath.

Zachary is immortal, Mordred can read minds, and Nickklous can freeze whatever he looks at."
She smile quite happy with all her children's abilities and then the other woman started," I am miss owl and these are my peculiars. Thomas can turn to metal, axel manipulates fire, Charles has increased speed, Oliver has intensive Senses.

Evangeline has weather manipulation, Rachel can talk to animals, the twins Eva and Elisa can  move things with their minds and read minds both, and Kayley can see into the future. What can you do the woman asked with absolutely no hesitation in her voice.

I sat up and looked at everyone in the room, as I took the water cup in my hand made it grow froze it then boiled it.